- Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Looking into the forum errors

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34
There is a new novel coming out soon about Leia that will take place close to the time of Episode 7, atlas some decades after ROTJ.  Just from the excerpt released on, it seems to tie in nicely with the novelization for TFA.  Here is the excerpt:

Read an excerpt from Chapter 13 of 'Star Wars: Bloodline.'
An entire generation has prospered during an era of peace. The New Republic, governed by the Galactic Senate on Hosnian Prime, has held power for more than two decades. Yet conflict has begun to take shape within the Senate. As political gridlock threatens to cripple the fledgling democracy, the quarrels of the New Republic will soon radiate throughout the galaxy. . .

The conference building of the New Republic senatorial complex contained multiple rooms appropriate for every kind of auxiliary function imaginable, from memorial concerts to awards ceremonies. Leia Organa and Tai-Lin Garr headed toward one of the smallest banque
So....I visited about 3 Walmarts in the last couple of days only to find the 6-inch Tie Pilot and Resistance Trooper. I'm thinking to myself, why are these 2 figures the only ones left and the repacks are disappearing from the pegs?

Well....I found out why when I saw this wave in full at a Toys R US the other day. The 6-Inch Kylo Ren has a new scarf with a grainy texture that matches the rest of his outfit. The original version has a smooth texture, so does the Kmart exclusive. Oh...and Kylo's lightsaber has a red stripe on the hilt. For Rey and BB-8....BB-8 has a new 'wash', better paint job but also has a 'dirty' look to him now....and the First Order Stormtrooper has a better paint job, the paint applications seemed to be cleaner.  I picked up one of each.

21 Jan 2016 - Episode 8 delayed

They have announced that episode 8 has been pushed back to December 2017 instead of May 2017.  Supposedly, Ryan Johnson is doing some rewriting of the script.  Or maybe, Disney is drooling over the idea of taking in another $2 billion from a Christmas release? I hope it's the former.  I guess another 6 months won't kill me... :fight:
Ontario Collectors Con 2016 will be Sunday, January 24th at the Hilton Meadowvale/Mississauga (formerly Delta Meadowvale) Hotel 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario from 10 am to 4 pm with FREE PARKING.

Voice actor Michael Dobson will be a guest at the 2016 Ontario Collectors Con this year. He has voiced a long list of characters including STARSCREAM in Transformers Armada/Energon/Cybertron, LEONARDO in Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation, COBRA COMMANDER in G.I. Joe: Spy Troops and G.I. Joe: Valor vs Venom, HULK in Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk, both BATMAN and the JOKER in Batman Black and White and many more roles He will be available all day for autographs and photos.

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s and 90s toys and all the latest releases from today such as Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vi
Last night's SNL had Adam Driver as host and yup, they did a terrific Star Wars segment which had Kylo Ren go undercover at Starkiller Base to see what his underlings thought of him. It was really well-done... check it out!

I seen through my searches that there is a new Boba Fett die cast that was sold at the Disney Store. Did anyone ever see this in Canada or was it just in the US? Also I saw there is a new Slave 1 with a Boba Fett figure. Has anyone seen this available anywhere in Canada? I am in Ontario. I am looking for these for my collection.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34

• Total Posts: 169645
  • Total Topics: 14384
  • Online Today: 86
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 59
Total: 59

Page created in 0.235 seconds with 28 queries.