Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34
Very good pickup, well under $20 including taxes. Lots of pictures & there seems to be a good bit of extra info as well - even on a flyer, for the price of one figure this is worth your money!
Hi all
thought i post. Was in my local Dollarama today and they had lot of the wave 1 and 2 of the star wars cars for 3 bucks and they also have almost all of the hot wheels Ships on for 3 bucks too.  if looking for one or some check there.

07 Jan 2016 - Fans taking it too far

I keep hoping this story turns out to be fake:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/star-wars-fan-spends-300000-on-botox-to-look-like-jabba-the-hutt/

...and yet I wouldn't put it past some Star Wars fan to actually go ahead and actually do this. People can take their fandom a bit too far in these times.

01 Jan 2016 - Palpatine's lightsaber?

Howdy folks,

I was looking over the various toy lightsabers I'd collected (you know, the plastic extend-y ones) and felt rather content that I had 'all of them'.

Then one of my friends said, "What about Palpatine's?"

Did they ever release a Palpatine lightsaber (a toy version)?  So far I've only found a replica hilt, but no such example in the toy category.

Help me random snowtroopers....you're my only hope!
When I look at the quality of modern day toys whether it be the actual toy or the paint job, this combined with the cost of the items.  I wonder if the end of modern Star Wars collecting is near.  The quality of what Hasbro is putting out is a lot lower then what it has been over the past 10 years.   Do you think we will every see toys like the BMF again?  For me I thought Hasbro made a shift in the way they developed and sold Star Wars toys after their success in selling Angry Bird Star Wars toys.  Make it cheap and sell it for as much as you can get.   I also wonder if Hasbro has done the modern day collector a favour.  The toys  that were bought over the last 10 years are hirer quality and were available for less money. So based on what current Star Wars items are selling for - I would think most collectors would be able to sell their collections and get their money out of them.  I mean most of the figures on sale over the last 10 years w
Has anyone had any luck seeing a CD copy of TFA soundtrack in any Canadian B&M stores? I don't really want to order from Amazon, but...
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
Stats
  • Total Posts: 170171
  • Total Topics: 14400
  • Online Today: 82
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 38
Total: 38

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 28 queries.