Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Commlink

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2017, 04:22:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

26 Aug 2015 - Black Series FX sabers

Anyone know if there will be more than what was in that pitiful catalog that leaked? I would be shocked if they pass on making a Kylo Ren version!??
I just got home from a little European vacation and thought I'd share some of what I saw.

I visited Ireland, Denmark and England and if you think we have things bad here in Canada, you really need to visit Europe! Most stores had very little stock and what they did have, was incredibly expensive.

In Ireland, Saga Legends seemed to run about 10 Euro ($15) and were, overall, the best prices I saw. 25% tax is included, so it's not *that* bad.
In England, I had a hard time finding much of anything but, in Hamleys, in London, I found some Mission Series 2-packs and they were 13 British Pounds each ($27!).
Denmark takes the cake, however. Mission Series were 150 DKK ($30) and Saga Legends were 100 DKK ($20). FWIW, Copenhagen is by far the most expensive city I've ever visited. It seemed like $5 was their minimum price for anything (a cup of coffee, a bus ticket, international stamp, etc.)

To me, the most interesting thing about these

26 Sep 2012 - Snowtroopers.ca changes

Snowtroopers.ca has been around since about  1999 and has gone through some changes over the years. We recently have moved the site to another server, updated the forums and are working on a new type of main news / entry page. Although the site is not as busy as it once was, we will keep it going as long as there is still interest in Star Wars and Snowtroopers.ca.

It may take a while to get things back to the way we would like it, but everything should be functioning properly now. If you have any issues or problems, send an email to admin@snowtroopers.ca or make a post in the forums.

Thank you for your support

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2014
  • Latest: Kev
Stats
  • Total Posts: 167691
  • Total Topics: 14266
  • Online Today: 79
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 62
Total: 62

Page created in 0.25 seconds with 29 queries.