Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Commlink

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2017, 09:19:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
I have to admit this is pretty cool... I'd want one if it wasn't an overpriced SDCC exclusive:

http://news.toyark.com/2015/06/18/sdcc-exclusive-star-wars-darth-vader-hologram-20-inch-figure-162334

17 Jun 2015 - Box office

So, I'm reading that Jurassic World made a record-setting amount of money this weekend and this got me thinking about TFA and what kind of box office is reasonable to expect for it.
If it tracks something like The Phantom Menace, it should make insane amounts of money after inflation and 3D are taken in to account (like $600M+ domestic). However, it's going to be the first Star Wars movie to ever open in December.
How do you think that'll affect its total box office? I know I'll be there to see it on opening day, but I'm wondering if crappy weather and holiday distractions make December a less than ideal time to release a movie.

26 Sep 2012 - Snowtroopers.ca changes

Snowtroopers.ca has been around since about  1999 and has gone through some changes over the years. We recently have moved the site to another server, updated the forums and are working on a new type of main news / entry page. Although the site is not as busy as it once was, we will keep it going as long as there is still interest in Star Wars and Snowtroopers.ca.

It may take a while to get things back to the way we would like it, but everything should be functioning properly now. If you have any issues or problems, send an email to admin@snowtroopers.ca or make a post in the forums.

Thank you for your support

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 167182
  • Total Topics: 14235
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 60
Total: 63

Page created in 0.288 seconds with 29 queries.