Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 10:08:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/kids/toys/star-wars-26-inch-starfighter/630509412884-item.html?ikwid=26+inch+tie+fighter&ikwsec=Home&ikwidx=1

just picked this up at  134.99 before taxes. shipped  using visa checkout on their website to get the extra 10% off

lowest is seen so far was toys r us at  189.99

I noticed that several Walmart stores had special stands of Christmas ornaments priced at $8 each, or 2 for $12.  They are about 3" tall and just simply painted hard plastic.  Not the most detailed of pieces.  Among the Star Wars pieces I saw Kylo Ren, Stormtrooper, C-3PO, R2-D2 with Antlers, Darth Vader and several other SW characters.  I was hoping to see a B-88 Droid but if there were any, they were now gone.

26 Sep 2012 - Snowtroopers.ca changes

Snowtroopers.ca has been around since about  1999 and has gone through some changes over the years. We recently have moved the site to another server, updated the forums and are working on a new type of main news / entry page. Although the site is not as busy as it once was, we will keep it going as long as there is still interest in Star Wars and Snowtroopers.ca.

It may take a while to get things back to the way we would like it, but everything should be functioning properly now. If you have any issues or problems, send an email to admin@snowtroopers.ca or make a post in the forums.

Thank you for your support

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 168722
  • Total Topics: 14326
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online

Page created in 0.238 seconds with 29 queries.