- Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Looking into the forum errors

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 23, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
Hi guys and gals,

I don't know if anyone has had luck finding this figure at a Walmart in Canada... and to be honest, I haven't. However, I ran into a former student of mine today and we were talking about the Black Series figures and he said that 'he thought the Shocktrooper figure was really cool'.  He had seen it at a Walmart a couple of weeks ago, apparently...  so maybe there is hope out there for those of us trying to track it down.

Eyes peeled!

09 Dec 2015 - Going offline

Today is my last day visiting my regular blogs, forums and news sites. I'm unplugging as much as possible for the next week, to avoid any last-minute spoilers. I can imagine as more people start seeing TFA, more spoilers will leak.

See you on the other side :-)

26 Sep 2012 - changes has been around since about  1999 and has gone through some changes over the years. We recently have moved the site to another server, updated the forums and are working on a new type of main news / entry page. Although the site is not as busy as it once was, we will keep it going as long as there is still interest in Star Wars and

It may take a while to get things back to the way we would like it, but everything should be functioning properly now. If you have any issues or problems, send an email to or make a post in the forums.

Thank you for your support

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

• Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
  • Total Posts: 169685
  • Total Topics: 14384
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 65
Total: 66

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 29 queries.