Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Commlink

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2017, 07:59:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
I'm starting this to share news from Celebration Anaheim.  Feel free to chime in.

The big thing on Day 1 was the opening panel.  The trailer was awesome!  My favorite quote at the panel was when JJ Abrams got asked by a fan how he was going to please every single one of the millions of Star Wars fans out there with Episode 7.  Instead of the standard line like "you can't please everyone", he responds with "We just are"!  Rock on!

During the line to wait for the panel the night before, JJ Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy bought several hundred pizzas for all the fans camping out.  Pretty classy IMHO.

My family and I (only the two older boys and my wife came this time) did the Bounty Hunt in the afternoon.  You are given Star Wars clues, puzzles, etc. to solve that will lead you to a bounty, and you have to get a stamp from them to show you found them.  We did pretty well - we got 9/12, but

05 Apr 2015 - NEW Marvel SW comics...

..hmmm..just finished reading issue 3. ...I think it may be my last as the comic really is weak and not very GoOD...
Its really to bad as I was hoping for more interesting story ,but I find it jumps all over the place !
 AnyhoOt,just my 2 cents of thought today....

PeaCe

Fett1 :fett:

26 Sep 2012 - Snowtroopers.ca changes

Snowtroopers.ca has been around since about  1999 and has gone through some changes over the years. We recently have moved the site to another server, updated the forums and are working on a new type of main news / entry page. Although the site is not as busy as it once was, we will keep it going as long as there is still interest in Star Wars and Snowtroopers.ca.

It may take a while to get things back to the way we would like it, but everything should be functioning properly now. If you have any issues or problems, send an email to admin@snowtroopers.ca or make a post in the forums.

Thank you for your support

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 166845
  • Total Topics: 14221
  • Online Today: 52
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 28
Total: 31

Page created in 0.302 seconds with 29 queries.