Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2018, 05:15:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

65 Guests, 1 User
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12" Medicom RAH Darth Vader (ROTS) review  (Read 1446 times)

shandy_man

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
12" Medicom RAH Darth Vader (ROTS) review
« on: March 21, 2006, 09:00:44 PM »

So I've been ebaying around latelyand managed to find this at a cheap price...then my bidding fun sorta went over from having fun to actually trying to win the damn thing. cost me 148.94 USD plus 28 for shipping. I said I wouldn't buy this but I guess I did haha. but now for the figure specs. The sculpt is pretty good, it's a bit larger than the original ROTJ version. Articulation on the figure is excellent, as usual when it comes to RAH. The lightsaber looks a bit large to me for some reason. Some minor changes I've noticed is the flexablility of the helmet and it's more glossy. What makes this figure different from the original? no plugs for his hands to cup onto, control panel is glued on, shoulder armour is new, cape and chains are seperate. head of course (duh), 2 sets of new gloves, left and right closed fists and crossed arm fists. ROTS lightsaber hilt, as well as a new belt. The outfit is a bit loose compared to the original allowing maximum movement for the figure....that's all for now, if you have questions about the figure, post em here and I'll try to get an answer for you.... and a Medicom Naked Snake review will be made once it arrives (hopefully soon)

here are some pictures of the RAH Vader...

a group shot

Valfar

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: 12" Medicom RAH Darth Vader (ROTS) review
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 11:56:00 PM »

Do you think it is a good idea to use the figure stands that come with these?..i left mine in the box for my luke,stormtrooper and ROTS vader.

shandy_man

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 01:10:19 AM »

why not? it prevents the figure from say falling over and risk being damaged (lightsaber, joints, chipping) so it's a good way to keep your figure stable and avoid any damage and I doubt Medicom provides replacement parts for damaged pieces (limited run)

sewbacca

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 01:54:09 AM »

I dont use the stands, I think the figures are sturdy enough from falling over. Mind you I keep mine in a glass cabinet so I dont have to worry from a big fall. I think they look way better without the stands, gives it more realism . And never had any problems with them tipping over even with my baby girl banging on the glass.
The circle is now complete. When I left I was but the learner, now I am the master
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
Stats
  • Total Posts: 170160
  • Total Topics: 14400
  • Online Today: 87
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 65
Total: 66

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 38 queries.