Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2018, 01:00:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

23 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saga1 12 inch Leia w/Speeder Bike  (Read 718 times)

Richard The Bloody

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • I find your lack of pants...Disturbing
    • View Profile
    • My Photobucket page:
Saga1 12 inch Leia w/Speeder Bike
« on: April 21, 2006, 08:08:31 PM »

As some of you know, I've been looking around for a decent (ie: NON barbie looking) Princess Leia 12 inch Figure. I looked around, compared pics of different ones, as well as the slave leia, and decided the Speeder Bike with Endor Leia was my best bet. So i FINALLY went on ebay for the first time, and found one on a 99 cent auction. After being outbid a few times, i went in at the last few minutes and wound up winning it! I had to go with the cheap shipping, but all totalled, it cost me $38.50 USD. Since I went with cheap shipping, i figured it'd be here in about 2-3 weeks or so. Well today around lunchtime the Canada Post truck pulled up in front of my place...with a huge box. :) And as much as i know this will shock those who know me, I opened it up! The bike is even MORE awesome loose, as those who have one know. I was impressed with the leia as well. She actually has feet, unlike the ROTS 12 inch Female Jedi. I'm not sure if the one in the photo archives at Galactichunter are of a pre-production model or not, but the leia i got had a complete rebel uniform under the poncho, including a jacket with a Hoth vest type hard plastic rank badge/comm unit thing. Best of all, the poncho and helmet fit pretty well on my Jedi Luke kitbash as well LOL...(pics to follow :P ) The likeness isn't the best, but if you compare the profile to the pictures on the box, they got pretty close. At least it's not a 12 inch Monkeyface leia LOL All in all a VERY impressive set, even if you keep it in the box. To date, it's hands down my BIGGEST Star wars item, and i now have in some form almost ALL the major OT characters in 12 inch. :)
12 inch Master of Puppets
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169129
  • Total Topics: 14345
  • Online Today: 35
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 23
Total: 23

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 37 queries.