Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2018, 08:53:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

59 Guests, 3 Users

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vader #13 ultimate galatic hunt figure ?  (Read 1378 times)

baggins1977

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Vader #13 ultimate galatic hunt figure ?
« on: April 29, 2006, 01:20:52 PM »

hey everyone im just wondering if i found a rare figure.  at zellers yesterday i found a vader #13 from the new saga waves.  but it was different then some of the rest.  instead of the black display stand that every new figure comes with, vader came with a silver one, as well there was a "ultimate galatic hunt" sticker" on the right side of the packaging. also the little hologram figure that came with it is a silver one.  not sure if its a pewter or plastic silver one just like the other hologram ones.  can anyone let me know about this ?  i may put it up for trade if its nother important and someone wants it.  i have the other #13 vader already.  thx in advance

baggins1977

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Vader #13 ultimate galatic hunt figure ?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 01:31:56 PM »

i just read at rebelscum that its a special chase figure.  nothing big i guess.  i might put it up for auction in the end.

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 05:00:51 PM »

Yes, there are 2 different ones - I found the Han in Carbonite one at WalMart a couple of weeks ago.  Each case is supposed to have one of each in it.  Different cases will have different figures - up to 12 different ones initially.  there's a picture of them all in one of the other threads.

JesseVader08

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
    • Playing with my Galactic Heroes
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 05:03:54 PM »

hey everyone im just wondering if i found a rare figure.  at zellers yesterday i found a vader #13 from the new saga waves.  but it was different then some of the rest.  instead of the black display stand that every new figure comes with, vader came with a silver one, as well there was a "ultimate galatic hunt" sticker" on the right side of the packaging. also the little hologram figure that came with it is a silver one.  not sure if its a pewter or plastic silver one just like the other hologram ones.  can anyone let me know about this ?  i may put it up for trade if its nother important and someone wants it.  i have the other #13 vader already.  thx in advance

These UGH figures were going for big bucks on eBay a few weeks ago, but they've really cooled off, thankfully for those of us looking for them.

fishfan

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • you talkin to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 07:38:34 PM »

for what it's worth there is another version of vader also that I've seen at retail.  It's the #13 Empire Vader, but with the Coruscant card back.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 11:07:35 PM »

Vader is going to be showing up in lots of cases this year, leading to lots of variants. Same with the Utapau Clone and Commander Cody, if Entertainment Earth's case breakdowns mean anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169127
  • Total Topics: 14345
  • Online Today: 78
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 59
Total: 62

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 38 queries.