Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 17, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

79 Guests, 1 User

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 73   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)  (Read 186325 times)

Brent Peconi

• Founding Member of the "Imperial Chatters"
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Setting Sail in Galaxies Far Far Away....
    • View Profile
Re: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2006, 05:57:06 PM »

Was it at Warp 10?

If so NS i got the DS Gunner, Cody and Chirpa :D
Proud Member of the Southern Ontario Crew

NorthernSolo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Hey - It's me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2006, 07:03:53 AM »

lol...I was wondering about whether they had gotten the DS Gunner!!  :tongue0024: Ya - we went down for the night to Pdot and I swung by Warp 10 after finding SFA in any other store. Was gonna check Jeff's too, but they in my experience don't carry much SW stuff
There isn't enough product on these shelves to fill a space cruiser!

Nerf Herder

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2006, 11:25:27 AM »

(Apologies if this has already been reported).   I was at Silver Snail on Queens St today.   They have the "old" swimming JarJar figure for $20 (was $40).   I haven't seen that figure since it came out, what 4 or 5 years ago.  So, if thats your bag......................... :shakehead:
NH

winbrant

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2006, 05:41:18 PM »

Down in Garden City, Kansas on business.

Target: Not much new apart from Mace's Starfighter and the Unleashed Greivous and Boba Cylinders (US$19,99)...big and not quite sure how to get this back to Canada undamaged!

Wal*Mart: they has GB (but no 501st troopers.) New Attactix 5 backs (Han and Chewie, Greedo, and Boba, with bonus green-marked trooper) (US$9.99). The also had Han (Stormtrooper) and Ep.III Chewie Unleashed (US$14.99) on regular card...and lots of them? No luck in new Titaniums (BSG Wave 2, B-Wing, TIE Int) However, did pick up an A-Wing (red) and saw Landspeeders, Boba's Slave 1 and Undamgaed Facon). Where are those 5 packs people said they saw on clearance...not here, that's for sure.

So on the way home the next day and decided to check in again should someone re-stock...and they did! Got my BSG Wave 2, the B-Wing, and the TIE Int. They also got in the Titanium Lava Reflection Vader...Arctrooper...see you tomorrow  :winking0071:

Looks like Durango, CO and Hugoton, KS next month so here's hoping there's something new!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 10:37:12 PM by winbrant »

Cmdr Bacara

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • I whacked Ki-Adi Mundi
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2006, 12:55:21 PM »

Stopped at a TRU in Detroit, found 10, yes 10 Greatest Battles Shocktroopers.  Now THAT is the mother load!

BountyHunter69

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Clone Trooper Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2006, 12:24:55 PM »

I was down on South Padre Island Tx, and I picked up most of the Naboo Wave.  Got the Vader, Pod racers, Black Endor Trooper, Naboo Solder, Garaga, Repp Been, and Ep1 Obi

haggisking

• <A++ Trader>
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Not just the president but also a client!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2006, 09:02:39 PM »

On my way out here to Halifax, picked up a few items.  Got the Endor wave along with an extra DS Gunner to open.  Blue clones
(H&V wave) are warming the pegs at various stores.  Managed to grab a Holo Darth Maul and a Naboo trooper at Walmart in Maine.  Lots of Unleashed in tubes at Target and KB Toys(Greivous, Fett, Vader).  Also, got a cool 'talking' Yoda and C3PO for the dash of the car at Target.  They have all the SW Christmas ornaments out already as well.  Mace's starfighter and Vader's fighter are plentiful too.  My great deal was a VTSC Greedo for 25 cents at Walmart.  Most everything else is what we have in Canada too, particularly at TRU.
They're COLLECTIBLES.  They don't become TOYS until you take them out of the package.

NO exclusives please - we're Canadian!

BountyHunter69

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Clone Trooper Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2006, 10:06:17 PM »

Picked up the Kit Fisto Jedi Starfighter at Target.  We also finally got the snowspeeder

jongo fett

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2006, 09:32:17 PM »

I just got back from Buffalo from a day trip and have spotted quite a few items of possible interest....

-Walden Galleria Mall(KB Toys)
two complete sets of ep3 greatest battles collection inc.-blue royal guard,c3p0, 501st legion trooper,at-te tank gunner,count dooku,padme,r4g9,wookie warrior,emperor palpatine,clone commander,red shock trooper r2d2, and obi-wan kenobi.I grabbed one r2 unit(electronic lights/sounds)
-Target(niagra falls blvd)
4 Kit Fitso jedi starfighters(target exclusive sticker),Mace Windu starfighter,assorted ep3 greatest battles figs
-TRU(niagra falls blvd@sheridan rd)(716)-837-4350                             
Lego:AT-ST,Imperial star destroyer,x-wing fighter,arc fighter,clone turbo tank,jabba's sailbarge,slave1
Saga:large titaniums-AT-AT ,Snowspeeder,Vader's advanced tie fighter,Limited edition vader lava reflection,Bossk,Sandtrooper.they also had about 6 saga tie fighters with larger scale wings$44.99(black tie pilot included)2- battle over the sarlac battle packs,$14.99,Dagobah x-wings$44.99,no Endor AT-ATS.At the front cash there were assorted Giant PEZ dispensers-yoda,grievous,death star and r2d2.Saw a few Unleashed Luke,Vader,Greivous.Also had tons of the greatest  battles figs ,as well as assorted endor figs.Might be worth playing hookey one day and stocking up on u.s. carded troopers???

pegger

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 03, 2006, 02:42:19 PM »

I just ordered the Naboo wave from Legend's!! Plus no tax!!!!

jedikiller

• Empire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2006, 06:15:26 AM »

Just found the new 30th anniversay tins last night at the TRU in Novi,Mi. They're cool but the tins totally suck, they have hinges on the  side of them that aren't visible  from the packaging, when you close them they really stand out. I think I'm going to dump the loose  tins  on Ebay. Also picked all of the Naboo wave last week, VERY NICE, it's nice to see  some E1 stuff on the shelves again, regardless of  what people think about the movie.
Kind  of  let down by the Luke Endor fig though, I was hoping it  would be a new body not the one  from Tatooine again.
Happy hunting,
Long live the Sith

mini-myte

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • RAAAHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2006, 10:24:33 AM »

Just got back from NY state yesterday. Target had the newly re-packaged Unleashed Grievous and Boba Fett on clearance ($9.98 each). Sweet deal. They also had the Titanium "Lava Reflection" Vader on clearance as well ($7.98 each). Wal-Mart had tons of Unleashed Lukes and Vaders, but they were at full price ($19.98 each). Check Ottawa forums for more info.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 11:40:10 AM by mini-myte »
Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!

BountyHunter69

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Clone Trooper Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2006, 11:16:36 AM »

And if you never got the super articulated Shock Trooper in the Target exclusive Skirmish in the Senate battle pack, you can find him single carded as part of the greatest heroes and villains line. And he is a plenty out there!

Sorry to Disappoint but that is not the #41 Shock troopers from teh skirmish pack but the #6 repaint.  The package has the wrong picture on it

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2006, 03:15:30 PM »

That's such a disappointment (the Shocktrooper being the #6).

Does anyone have their Senate Shocktroopers yet? I'm wondering if they have the same scuff marks the white version had.

EDITED: I checked the RS photo archives, the red 41s from the Senate pack have no dirt/scuffing on them. - jj
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 03:20:00 PM by jjreason »

Klaatu

• (A++ Trader)
  • Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2006, 11:09:59 PM »

Just received my Crimson Empire Kir Kanos/Carnor Jax 2 pack from Starwarsshop.com today and man is it  sweet!  :)` It came with the issue #6 for the background comic and no extra charges from Fedex!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 73   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2021
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169306
  • Total Topics: 14357
  • Online Today: 91
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 79
Total: 80

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 39 queries.