Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 25, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

85 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 73   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)  (Read 187725 times)

darthpaul

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)
« Reply #600 on: March 21, 2015, 01:18:59 PM »

Picked up Endor Han, Luke and Leia and Bly at a London WM.

Thirdfloor

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 02, 2015, 11:09:20 PM »

Six inch Bossk is available on Amazon.com for $22.99 USD and is now available to be shipped to Canada at that price with cheap shipping rates.  I just put an order through now.

This figure will not be available at regular Canadian retail outlets so if you want him to go with your Boba Fett I suggest you act soon before his secondary market price possibly goes up...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MYL74AC/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_lc?tag=tower-widget-left-20&camp=15309&creative=331469&linkCode=st1&creativeASIN=B00MYL74AC&adid=0ZK7SRTJGW19H01S7ZDX&ref-refURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jeditemplearchives.com%2F
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 11:11:08 PM by Thirdfloor »
"The Force Can Have A Strong Influence On The Weak Minded"

Thirdfloor

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 08, 2015, 06:04:20 PM »

Bossk arrived today from Amazon, they have a great delivery speed.  This figure is awesome.  I've read mixed reviews that didn't seem to enthused about the final product but I think he's great.  His yellow jumpsuit makes him pop out from the other six inch figures that I have on my shelf and he looks great next to Boba Fett as expected.  I'll recommend again to not hesitate if you are interested in him at all.  I'm pretty sure he will never see the shelf at Canadian retail and if he does he wouldn't be on that shelf for very long.
"The Force Can Have A Strong Influence On The Weak Minded"

Darth Chadus

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 10, 2015, 12:22:57 PM »

I don't know if anyone cares. but the big crappy hollow falcon is online at Walmart Canada for $70.  :confused0024: :sign0065:

Artaban

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: April 11, 2015, 03:51:39 PM »

I received my Bossk from Amazon this week too. I ordered it the 5th and received it the 8th (that was fast  :D).

Share the same opinion of Thirdfloor, don't really think we'll see these last waves in canadian retailers.

No complaints, good price, nice packaging and really cool figure.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 03:53:25 PM by Artaban »

General Brashin

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Dung heap ransacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: April 25, 2015, 04:36:51 PM »

TRU.ca has wave 3 Mission Series figures in stock: http://www.toysrus.ca/search/index.jsp?fv=2510384&f=Taxonomy&fd=&fg=&keywords=star+wars+mission&x=0&y=0 except for Hera/Stormtrooper Commander.
"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth." B5 - Vorlon saying

General Brashin

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Dung heap ransacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 29, 2015, 11:42:32 AM »

tru.ca currently has 3 out of 4 of the lastest 6" BS figures listed but only the Emperor and Han Stormtrooper are in stock - 22.99:http://www.toysrus.ca/search/index.jsp?fv=2510384&f=Taxonomy&fd=&fg=&keywords=star+wars+black&x=0&y=0.
"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth." B5 - Vorlon saying

General Brashin

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Dung heap ransacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 02, 2015, 05:04:01 PM »

sears.ca is having a 25% off sale on SW figures - July 2 to July 5. Available are Wave 2 and Wave 3 Mission series for 8.99 except for some reason the Wicket/Scout Trooper pair. They also have Wave 3 BS 6" in stock so one can get Stormtroopers for 18.74. Other SW items are also on sale with various % discounts but most of them are available for cheaper at TRU.

sinkie

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 06, 2015, 03:44:17 PM »

Got my order from Duclostoys today! The OT Black Series 3.75" figures! Jawas are awesome though they can't hold their rifles with two hands, at least in no way I can figure out. But they feel like a steal since there are two of them and the taller one is about as tall as Leia Boushh! Really like Mosep too though he is very "simple" feeling. No holster (probably none onscreen so that's ok) and his ankle articluation makes it seem like he was designed to be swooping out of trees ala Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon…or any ballet you can think of. Just a little hard to stand since the ankles don't allow him to bend forwards beyond a near 90 degrees. Dutch Vander…meh, ok, fine, an SA version of a figure most of us already have, maybe the helmet is more screen accurate? Oddly, Hasbor's site description says he comes with two heads, one for before and another for after battle…didn't he die? So wouldn't after battle be, well vaporized? Oh wait! I see what they did there! I'm just not getting the joke of them including a vaporized head! Haha. That's actually funny Hasbro…if intentional. Anyway I see only one head and a helmet.  Leia Boushh, not sure what is different but I like that character so I could not resist, haven't opened her yet. Han looks ok, haven't opened him yet either and Dagobah Vader is fine. I wish they might have dusted him up or something. That scene is pretty foggy and dreamy, having him a bit dirty could have been interesting though I guess any paint app treatment like that risks looking like dandruff or snow or something. Hard to display him loose with the little face thing just sitting on the shelf but still a nice figure update over the previous version. Happy to have these so I can cease incessant fruitless hunting and save on gas! Nice to have them delivered to my door too!

General Brashin

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Dung heap ransacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 11, 2015, 05:22:47 PM »

sears.ca has added a number of TFA items to the website including 3.75 figures (regular and armor but no mission), 6" BS figures, Class I and I Deluxe vehicles, Poe's X-Wing and Battle Action Millennium Falcon. All these are currently listed as in stock and the prices are the same as TRU except for the Falcon which is $20 more.

sinkie

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 14, 2015, 01:03:00 PM »

Strange, right after reading that on the weekend I went to sears.ca, found the scavenger 2 pack, bought one for me and my son and a Rey's speeder. Then I just got a call telling me my credit card didn't work and would I like to pay for the item "Star Wars Rey's speeder" on pick up or try another card. I said on pick up then asked about the other 2 items in the order and she said in the most awkward way that they are unavailable…said in a way that I wasn't sure it was cancelled or on back order. Anyway, checked the card and it is fine so that was odd. I figure they wanted to cancel the 2 packs and just called me up to change the order that appeared to go through fine this weekend and I don't know, hope I wouldn't notice the change?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 01:16:26 PM by sinkie »

General Brashin

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Dung heap ransacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 19, 2015, 09:18:49 PM »

There is a listing on the US TRU site for an exclusive 12" Captain Phasma which actually looks not bad for a Hasbro 12". I wonder if this is coming to Canada.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=70815926&cp=2255956.2273442.67715136.2255958.57486306.57486306&parentPage=viewall

General Brashin

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Dung heap ransacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 22, 2015, 12:18:45 PM »

Amazon.ca has the Mission 2(3)-packs including the BB-8 one in stock: http://www.amazon.ca/STAR-Unkars-Jakku-Scavenger-Figure/dp/B00SD8IOJU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442938188&sr=8-1&keywords=star+wars+bb-8+thug - 17.99. At least Amazon should do a better packaging job than Sears.

EDIT: now sold out
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:26:46 PM by General Brashin »

sinkie

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 22, 2015, 12:48:23 PM »

Thanks for the heads up! I hope this time my order goes through and doesn't get cancelled!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 73   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169433
  • Total Topics: 14376
  • Online Today: 88
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 85
Total: 87

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 39 queries.