Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 17, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

76 Guests, 1 User

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 73   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)  (Read 186324 times)

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)
« Reply #645 on: November 28, 2015, 11:49:33 AM »

amazon.ca has the exclusive Stormtrooper 4-pack in stock - only 3 as of this moment - 105.99: http://www.amazon.ca/STAR-Black-6-Inch-Stormtrooper-4-Pack/dp/B011EG5DG4/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1448724335&sr=1-1&keywords=star+wars+black.

Does anyone just want the FO Sandtrooper and battle-damage Stormtrooper? I only want the 2 clones but hate to spend $120 for them.

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: November 28, 2015, 12:38:40 PM »

amazon.ca has the exclusive Stormtrooper 4-pack in stock - only 3 as of this moment - 105.99: http://www.amazon.ca/STAR-Black-6-Inch-Stormtrooper-4-Pack/dp/B011EG5DG4/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1448724335&sr=1-1&keywords=star+wars+black.

Does anyone just want the FO Sandtrooper and battle-damage Stormtrooper? I only want the 2 clones but hate to spend $120 for them.
Hey Wedge....I just purchased one.  I'm willing to go halves if u want the two clones. PM me.

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: November 28, 2015, 12:46:25 PM »

Hey Wedge....I just purchased one.  I'm willing to go halves if u want the two clones. PM me.

Sweet, thanks, will do!

Darth Cosmos

• Recruit
  • If only we knew how many light years far far away
    • View Profile

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: November 29, 2015, 02:20:50 AM »

Hmm, if someone has the amazon 4 pack and doesn't want the yellow clone, hit me up with a pm.

Darth Cosmos

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: December 02, 2015, 07:34:59 AM »

Wal-Mart's website has the 3.75" Black Series figures (Wave 1 and 2) available online

http://www.walmart.ca/search/Star%20Wars%20the%20black%20series%20

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 02, 2015, 08:28:06 AM »

Wal-Mart's website has the 3.75" Black Series figures (Wave 1 and 2) available online

http://www.walmart.ca/search/Star%20Wars%20the%20black%20series%20

The only figure not available online is Princess Leia.

Darth Cosmos

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: December 02, 2015, 09:51:26 AM »

So are there any plans for the USA exclusives to come to Canada?

Darth Vader Emperor's Wrath - Walgreens
Battlefront Shock Trooper - Wal-Mart
Poe and Riot Trooper 2-Pack - Target
Starkiller Base Kylo Ren - K-Mart

I was able to get Kylo Ren from K-Mart by shipping it to my border store that is 45 minutes away and located in the USA and had a friend pay in store at a K-Mart for me.  Target won't allow their 2-Pack to ship to Canada for whatever reason, despite adding Canadian shipping.  The Shock Trooper has the best chance since Wal-Mart is in Canada while all those other retailers are not.  The only one I want (not including Kylo since I did get him) is the Emperor's Wrath Darth Vader.  Hopefully someone gets them :(

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 02, 2015, 10:13:38 AM »

Just ordered my 3.75 BS wave two online, you should to. I won't say the store, but if your a collector you should already know. They are all still available  :luke:
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

Darth Cosmos

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 02, 2015, 11:42:32 AM »

Just ordered my 3.75 BS wave two online, you should to. I won't say the store, but if your a collector you should already know. They are all still available  :luke:

I posted it above.  I am new here but it seems a lot of users here are scalpers?  Not really liking it.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 02, 2015, 01:18:50 PM »

So are there any plans for the USA exclusives to come to Canada?

Darth Vader Emperor's Wrath - Walgreens
Battlefront Shock Trooper - Wal-Mart
Poe and Riot Trooper 2-Pack - Target
Starkiller Base Kylo Ren - K-Mart

I was able to get Kylo Ren from K-Mart by shipping it to my border store that is 45 minutes away and located in the USA and had a friend pay in store at a K-Mart for me.  Target won't allow their 2-Pack to ship to Canada for whatever reason, despite adding Canadian shipping.  The Shock Trooper has the best chance since Wal-Mart is in Canada while all those other retailers are not.  The only one I want (not including Kylo since I did get him) is the Emperor's Wrath Darth Vader.  Hopefully someone gets them :(

I doubt we'll get any of them.  The best chance is Superstore getting the Riot Trooper and Poe as they have in the past received Target Exclusives.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 02, 2015, 02:44:24 PM »

Sorry Darth Cosmos, didn't see that you already stated this.
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

fishfan

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • you talkin to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 02, 2015, 03:03:53 PM »

I posted it above.  I am new here but it seems a lot of users here are scalpers?  Not really liking it.

It's not the users (members) that are scalpers, it's the lurkers.  The ones who come on to the site as guests and see the location of new finds.  Usually that information is posted in the provincial forums, access to which is only given to actual members who have been posting for some time, or are granted such by a mod.  The members here are a great bunch and try to help each other out.  Even picking up figs for others and shipping to them, charging nothing but the cost of the item and the actual shipping.

Welcome to the boards!

Darth Cosmos

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 02, 2015, 03:26:15 PM »

Yeah I also misinterpreted one post, and I apologize.

I will have to go hunting for Wave 3 of the 3.75" line at my local Wal-Marts soon!

sinkie

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 03, 2015, 08:54:35 AM »

And if you're like me, who I think enjoys the thrill of the hunt more than the actual acquiring of toys, I actually like going hunting for other members and helping them out! I know…I'm perhaps a bit odd  :crazy: but hey, allows me to have the thrill without forking out my cash (at least not permanently anyway)!  :D

But I get the "temptation" to scalp. You see other people basically making the same effort you do to get the toy and then making a profit…so why not you? I would NEVER do this to a member here but I get why doing so to the "anonymous" world out there can be tempting. I don't do it but sometimes, you know, you stumble upon 3 TVC Emperor's Royal Guards (and you already own 2 and don't really need more) and you think, I know these guys are going for $50 on ebay…do I leave them? Do I buy them and sit on them? Do I buy them and post them at cost on the boards? (this is hypothetical, I know these guys are no longer being found in the wild). And you know what? I've even been taken for a ride on rebelscum buy/sell forums! I sold a guy some figures once, long time member too, and then saw him put them on ebay a few days later for a pretty sweet profit! So, yeah, its hard to be the "good guy" all the time when all around you people are both just going for it and sometimes even treating you like a sucker. But so far, I've resisted and only feel justified in demanding a higher price once the item is no longer available and the demand may be justifying it being worth more.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:59:02 AM by sinkie »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 73   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2021
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169306
  • Total Topics: 14357
  • Online Today: 91
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 76
Total: 77

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 39 queries.