Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 25, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

73 Guests, 1 User

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 73   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)  (Read 187694 times)

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)
« Reply #750 on: April 28, 2016, 01:40:36 PM »

Yeah, one of the Walmart's by me is like that too.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: April 28, 2016, 03:17:37 PM »

Oshawa Walmart was not as many, but the same story this morning. Around 35-45 Black Series Jango Wave ( half were Flamers ). Two areas in the store.  :Sabers-02: :Sabers-02: :Sabers-02: :Sabers-02:
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 28, 2016, 03:29:41 PM »

Hopefully, the stores clear everything out before the fall when all the new stuff is supposed to arrive.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 28, 2016, 03:32:05 PM »

Hope so, I will need two At-At 6" Drivers.
To go with a six inch scale AT-AT BEAST .....LOL
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 04:26:31 PM by DarthDerek »
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

Bespin-81

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • Ash for the win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 29, 2016, 12:35:03 PM »

walmart canada is now adding a 5 dollar ''handling fee'' to place your order.

I looked a bit further into it.  The $5 fee applies to all orders under $25. 

"A $5 order handling fee applies to orders under $25, before taxes and fees. This fee helps to ensure we can continue to give you low prices every day. To avoid paying this fee, please ensure your orderís subtotal is above $25."

It must have started around the first week of April as I ordered stuff at the start of the month and didn't get hit with it, but did see it when I ordered a TFA bluray.

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 30, 2016, 01:00:59 AM »

walmart canada is now adding a 5 dollar ''handling fee'' to place your order.

I looked a bit further into it.  The $5 fee applies to all orders under $25. 

"A $5 order handling fee applies to orders under $25, before taxes and fees. This fee helps to ensure we can continue to give you low prices every day. To avoid paying this fee, please ensure your orderís subtotal is above $25."

It must have started around the first week of April as I ordered stuff at the start of the month and didn't get hit with it, but did see it when I ordered a TFA bluray.

wow! thanks for the tip on that! i sent an email asking about this but i got the response i expected. a more less general reply that they just forward off. it didnt even address the issue i asked really. all it said was ''our shipping policy has changed'' ha. they didnt even say what you just said and i guess i didnt find were that was written. good to know. i guess 25 and over is the key. sounds good to me! thanks for the info. you are better then walmarts online help! :)

wallyflash

• Recruit
    • View Profile

Just received my BS 6" order from Walmart.ca (2x Ahsokas and 1 ANH Luke). Really excited to get Ahsoka as she was one of my most anticipated figures.

Went to the post office to pick up the parcel and had to double take when I saw the package.....Instead of a box, Bubble wrap envelope for three figures!!!  :mad0137:

I've ordered quite of few times from walmart and they always ship in boxes. My last order was also three figures and they ship in a box with the large air pockets/packing.

Looking at the sad excuse for protective packing, I opened up the envelope and to nobody's surprise, Ahsoka was crushed. Luckily, as a MOC collector, I decided to get an extra to open and the other packaging looked ok to keep.

I hope, this is not a new trend but looking to see if anyone else experienced this with their recent orders from Walmart.

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile

ah, as soon as you began explaining shipiping from wal mart i thought u were gonna say something like this! i think it just depends on who does the order and how much you are ordering at once. i have ordered figures and they came in the envelopes too but that was only on orders were i only ordered 1 figure per order. it happened a few times but any orders ive had more then 1 fig per order they are always in boxes. maybe once i had 2 figs in one order and they did that? i cant remember as i didnt care that time or something.

i also ordered two ahsokas and they came in a box with a free sample of a dry soup package and VH butter sauce for chicken. all in fine shape and with the air bag things they put inside.

so ya, ive had that happen with 1 figure orders a few times for sure.

send them an email about your order. its just some dude doing it that prob doesnt care or know any better. better luck next time!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 03:27:30 AM by bob »

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile

if any one is interested ebgames. ca has Rey Snowkiller base Target exlusive up for order on there site. 39.99 and 5,95 for shipping.

https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collectibles/Games/723038/star-wars-ep7-rey-starkiller-base-af
With Wookie Rage

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile

i went to eb games today. they had lots of rey/starkiller base pack thingy for 40. i was looking for the wampa/luke pack but all i saw was Jabba from the 6'' black series for 24.99. the dude said they should get luke in if their making the rounds at other stores. will see about that. thanks for the heads up! so if you find Jabba only dont be surprised!

darthpaul

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

i went to eb games today. they had lots of rey/starkiller base pack thingy for 40. i was looking for the wampa/luke pack but all i saw was Jabba from the 6'' black series for 24.99. the dude said they should get luke in if their making the rounds at other stores. will see about that. thanks for the heads up! so if you find Jabba only dont be surprised!
I looked too but only saw Rey.

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile

oh geeze! i wonder how many stores are getting the Wampa and or Han pack ? hmm. their is one other eb games i didnt get too cause it was too late and were closed. more then likely they will have the same as the other store though. same city so. well, best of luck to us. ya never know!

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile

Bramalea city centre got luke and han hoth sets, but they sold out in minutes. Seems like limited stock and/or hit and miss.

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile

my local ebagmes had about 10 of the Reys and also had one of each of the deluxe ones, jabba, speedder, taun taun with Han, and Wampa with Luke.
With Wookie Rage

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

The one I went to only had Rey. :(
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 73   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169431
  • Total Topics: 14376
  • Online Today: 87
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 73
Total: 74

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 39 queries.