Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 25, 2018, 12:22:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

71 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 73   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)  (Read 187616 times)

darthric

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)
« Reply #870 on: March 02, 2017, 07:18:34 AM »

hoping see that pack come up hear.

This set is "in stock" on the Hasbro Warehouse (Longueuil)...so we should see it soon.

:snowtroopers:
Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try !

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
With Wookie Rage

General Brashin

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Dung heap ransacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 11, 2017, 07:12:59 PM »

Visited the Etobicoke location of Samko and Miko Toy Warehouse for their Spring Break sale.

They had a large quantity of Jakks Pacific 18-20" Star Wars figures available for 19.99 including some I don't recall seeing at Canadian retail before: First Order Tie Pilot (Special Forces and regular), First Order Stormtrooper w/red pauldron, Tatooine Luke w/poncho and Darth Maul. Also available: Jyn Erso, Pilot Poe (orange suit), Stormtrooper, Vader, C-3P0 (OT and E7), Sandtrooper, Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren and First Order Snowtrooper.

Additional Jakks Pacific: 20" Electronic Vader - 34.99 and 18" Yoda - 29.99.

They also had in large quantity those "bootleg" TFA BS 6-inch figures for 12.50: Kylo, Rey, Stormtrooper and Finn (01-04).
"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth." B5 - Vorlon saying

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: April 06, 2017, 04:09:16 PM »

Glad i got mine. i am actually glad i got it, wish it was cheaper but want can you do
With Wookie Rage

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 06, 2017, 04:37:07 PM »

It's back in stock.  I broke down and ordered one.  I don't agree with the price but what can we do.

jediburrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: April 06, 2017, 05:21:44 PM »

It's back in stock.  I broke down and ordered one.  I don't agree with the price but what can we do.

I know exactly what we can do, and I think you know it too : NOT buying it at this outrageous price  :winking0071: ... or at least wait for it to drop or even for a clearance.

That being said, it's easier for me to follow my own advice as it's been already 2 years I'm done wanting/buying pretty much anything coming from Hasbro...

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 05:32:58 PM by DarthDerek »
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: April 06, 2017, 05:55:19 PM »

I know exactly what we can do, and I think you know it too : NOT buying it at this outrageous price  :winking0071: ... or at least wait for it to drop or even for a clearance.

That being said, it's easier for me to follow my own advice as it's been already 2 years I'm done wanting/buying pretty much anything coming from Hasbro...

I'm just waiting for the sale so I can price adjust.  That's what I did with the Jedha Revolt set.  I actually only wanted Saw so I effectively got him for free because of what I sold the other figures on Ebay for coupled with the price adjustment.

I've learned in the past that it's better to regret getting something than to regret not getting it.  I'm looking at you R2!

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 06, 2017, 06:24:08 PM »

What do you call it, when a Star Wars Collector is always one step ahead of you in your hunt?..... Getting   "DeeWooooed".  LOL...haha... :rollfloorlaffsmiley: :)`
Just kidding DarthWoo :P I actually missed my Purilator TRU delivery of my ordered DarthVader today, they must want signature confirmation.  :mad0233: :mad0233:
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

jediburrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 06, 2017, 06:39:45 PM »

I'm just waiting for the sale so I can price adjust.  That's what I did with the Jedha Revolt set.  I actually only wanted Saw so I effectively got him for free because of what I sold the other figures on Ebay for coupled with the price adjustment.

I've learned in the past that it's better to regret getting something than to regret not getting it.  I'm looking at you R2!

Of course, price adjustment AND no regret is the way to go.

Regarding R2, I've seen lots in one WM in Qc. In fact there was a big stand in the electronic section with lots of BS 6inches and 40th ann figures in it (at least 5 of each  Han and R2 IIRC).  I presume they will show en masse soon enough  :artoo:

CloneCommander1138

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: April 08, 2017, 09:41:30 PM »

So I just wanted to mention this in case anyone plans on pre-ordering the next wave of regular black series figures (ERG, Hera, Lando, Qui-Gon, and Tusken). I pre-ordered the set from cmdstore.ca and the recently let me know that the Hera Syndulla figure was removed by Hasbro from this wave. The offered a Krennic or K2 as a  a replacement or refund  I on the one figure. I'm not sure if that means cancelled or postponed (the later I hope).
CC1138

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: April 10, 2017, 03:13:07 PM »

Well, my Legacy Vader came in today from Toys R Us.  There was no packing material at all, just an oversized box that had a huge hole in the side.  I can look inside and see the item inside.  Luckily the Vader and box didn't get damaged.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 73   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2021
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169431
  • Total Topics: 14376
  • Online Today: 74
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 71
Total: 71

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 38 queries.