Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 21, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

72 Guests, 5 Users

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 73   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)  (Read 187116 times)

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Just Found: Other (Specialty Shops, Cross-Border Shopping, Online, ETC)
« Reply #885 on: April 11, 2017, 05:06:20 AM »

wow, what a joke. they charge 75 before taxes and thats the best they can do ? they should be sending this to you with take out food from somewhere nice! i dont care for TRU anyway. i barely by anything their.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 11, 2017, 12:31:52 PM »

The worst part is now that I've opened the figure, he can't stand.  His ankle joint is too loose!

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: April 11, 2017, 05:23:38 PM »

So I just wanted to mention this in case anyone plans on pre-ordering the next wave of regular black series figures (ERG, Hera, Lando, Qui-Gon, and Tusken). I pre-ordered the set from cmdstore.ca and the recently let me know that the Hera Syndulla figure was removed by Hasbro from this wave. The offered a Krennic or K2 as a  a replacement or refund  I on the one figure. I'm not sure if that means cancelled or postponed (the later I hope).

Crap!  I was really looking forward to Hera.

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
With Wookie Rage

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: April 12, 2017, 05:28:37 PM »

Ordered two! Thanx Boba! :)`
(You know, one for collecting and one for Just In Case, right CJ) :rollfloorlaffsmiley:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 05:31:05 PM by DarthDerek »
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 12, 2017, 06:44:16 PM »

Thank you for the post BobaFett - I just ordered one - I like to live dangerously Darth Derek.    :P
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

Revan

• Empire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: April 12, 2017, 11:58:02 PM »

ebgames has the 6 inch r5 up for pre order.

https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collectibles/Games/728781/star-wars-6-vintage-r5-d4-figure

Going to go in store tomorrow when they open at 10am here and put down $5 for a preorder on one. There's a presell code on the web page so I think I should be able to reserve in store.

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: April 13, 2017, 11:22:55 AM »

The worst part is now that I've opened the figure, he can't stand.  His ankle joint is too loose!

Sounds like somewhat typical Hasbro 6'' figs. my Ahsoka had a loose ball joint on the right hip. it wouldnt stand very well either so i took some super glue and carefully put it in their,moved the leg around gently and for awhile so it wouldnt make it not move or break. it just gives the plastic a bit more meat, you probably know about this...but anyway, it worked on Ahsoka and she stands way better then she did. Or use clear nail polish if you think super glue is too strong. i didnt have any clear nail polish so i used cheap dollarama super glue. give it a shot if u are into that :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 11:52:56 AM by bob »

fishfan

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • you talkin to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 13, 2017, 04:07:27 PM »

Sounds like somewhat typical Hasbro 6'' figs. my Ahsoka had a loose ball joint on the right hip. it wouldnt stand very well either so i took some super glue and carefully put it in their,moved the leg around gently and for awhile so it wouldnt make it not move or break. it just gives the plastic a bit more meat, you probably know about this...but anyway, it worked on Ahsoka and she stands way better then she did. Or use clear nail polish if you think super glue is too strong. i didnt have any clear nail polish so i used cheap dollarama super glue. give it a shot if u are into that :)

You guys could solve all your loose joint problems by not taking them out of the package 

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 13, 2017, 08:33:28 PM »

You guys could solve all your loose joint problems by not taking them out of the package

WHAT!?!  That's Crazy!!!...lol :scared0008:
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

Revan

• Empire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 13, 2017, 08:55:08 PM »

I preordered the R5 in store today at EB Games!

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: April 13, 2017, 10:21:44 PM »

glad was able to help out some collectors. always glad to help fellow addicts lol
With Wookie Rage

fishfan

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • you talkin to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 16, 2017, 08:29:33 AM »

Successful trip to the US yesterday.  Multiple Walmarts had the 6" BS on for $10.  Most only had Jakku Finns, Zuvio, Eadu Andors and Jedha Jynns.  The Disney store in the Fashion outlet mall was having a sale.  All 6" Elite figs were also $10 and the premium format figures were $20.

The things I picked up were:  Rebels  Maul /7th Sister 2pack $10 on sale at Target,   6" 40th Obi wan and Leia $20 at Target, and the Walmart excl. 3 pack Pop Vinyls of Greedo/Hammerhead/Walrusman $25

And I also got he Target excl 3D BR/BR/DVD/Digital Rogue One for $30.  The packaging is awesome.  More than few Targets had lots of copies available.

There was also two 10 pack of Hot Wheels die cast ships that I've not seen before at Target.  A "Heroes and Villains" set.  They were on sale for $30 each.  I passed, but they were certainly cool.  The one set came with exclusive gold millennium Falcon and Slave 1 and the other had the TIE Stryker and the U-Wing, but they weren't gold...odd

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: April 16, 2017, 10:06:52 AM »

glad was able to help out some collectors. always glad to help fellow addicts lol

I wonder if the Battlefront figure will be up for preorder at EB as well.

Revan

• Empire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: April 16, 2017, 11:32:57 AM »

I wonder if the Battlefront figure will be up for preorder at EB as well.

Yeah I hope it is soon.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 73   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2021
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169375
  • Total Topics: 14374
  • Online Today: 89
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 39 queries.