Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

57 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EBAY RANT  (Read 888 times)

Jodo:Kast

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • He's no good to me dead!
    • View Profile
    • My Space
EBAY RANT
« on: December 18, 2006, 10:04:16 AM »

Okay so I went on Ebay and was going to sell something, which I havnt done in a while, and when I hit "Sell" a screen popped up saying that I needed to have a Verified PayPal account Linked to my Ebay Account and it provided me with instructions on how to do this!  I already had a Verified PayPal account so I followed the instructions to link it and still it will not work.  I emailed Ebay customer service four times now and each time I get a similar response of instructions on how to sign up and link PayPal to Ebay and still nothing works!  So through trial and error I finally figure out that because way back when I signed up on EBAY, I signed up on EBAY.COM because at that time there was no EBAY.CA, so now I can only Link my PayPal account to EBAY.COM but since Im in Canada I use EBAY.CA mostly.  Now I can still sell on EBAY.COM but I cant sell only in Canada or list in Canadian dollars which is a pain in the arse!  The websites says you can switch from a US account to a Canadian account just by simply providing a Canadian address in your profile info...only there already is a Canadian address in my profile info.... >:(

I emailed EBAY to complain and have yet to receive a response!  Its Bull that Im in Canada but have to use EBAY.COM over EBAY.CA!  Now if I want to sell on EBAY.CA I have to sign up for another account and everything...losing my feedback rating and everything!  :mad0137:

FETT1

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Whack the Zom-B!!!
    • View Profile
Re: EBAY RANT
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 11:06:29 AM »

click on the LIVE HELP on the title page...might be better than emailing...give it a try...takes a few minutes to connect sometimes ...GOOD LUCK..
FETT1 :)

ambasah

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 11:25:18 AM »

I actually prefer ebay.com over ebay.ca. You can filter it to just North America, and have access to a lot more stuff.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 07:22:33 PM »

Your user profile on ebay.com should translate over to ebay.ca - I can log into "my ebay" at either place, and keep my feedback rating.

Jodo:Kast

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • He's no good to me dead!
    • View Profile
    • My Space
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 08:11:02 PM »

Your user profile on ebay.com should translate over to ebay.ca - I can log into "my ebay" at either place, and keep my feedback rating.

Yeah I can do that too but because my account was originally started on EBAY.COM I cant sell on EBAY.CA.... :mad0137:

richd

• <A++ Trader>
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • I ain't no stinkin' llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 02:23:57 AM »

That's odd . . . I started on eBay.com and I just sold a bunch of stuff on eBay.ca. It must be some strange glitch that they'll be unable to explain and ultimately blame on you somehow.

:speechless-smiley-004:

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 09:00:50 PM »

Yeah I can do that too but because my account was originally started on EBAY.COM I cant sell on EBAY.CA.... :mad0137:

Won't all of your stuff show up on ebay.ca? I thought ebay.ca was solely based on the location of the seller.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
Stats
  • Total Posts: 170154
  • Total Topics: 14400
  • Online Today: 63
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 37 queries.