Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

61 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: geonosis BP review  (Read 693 times)

clonecommander972

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
geonosis BP review
« on: March 10, 2007, 06:47:24 PM »

i recently bought the battle of geonosis battle pack and decided to write a mini-review on the figures included.
jango fett: :fett: this figure is a repack of the saga1 final duel jango. magnetic head, 2 blasters and a removable jet pack. the arms and legs could be a little more artculate, but asides from that, it's great!9/10
Ayla Secura: this is the best ayla fig i've ever seen. fully articulated,awsome sculpt and amazing detail. the lightsaber handle also detaches and clips on her belt. 10/10 for this jedi :happy0025: :cool0037: :D :)` :rockon: :love0030:
Super battle droid:pathetic! this is by far the worst SBD ever! the legs don't even stand up strait.also, the right arm keeps popping off.the "face" sculpt isn't that bad so i'll give hasbro 1/10 for that. :shakehead:
Obi-Wan kenobi: all new facial sculpt and a not half bad body. the face looks like a mix between the real and cartoon obi wan, only they actually pulled it off.the lightsaber included is a bit to small for his hands, but ayla's does fit. there's also some stupid battle harness thingy attached. :sign0065: thank god it comes off. 7/10
count Dooku:nice face sculpt, decent articulation,pack-ins....meh. his lightsaber is fine, as is the removable cape, but the force lightning is way to long. if you can even manage to get it on his hand, it will just make him fall over. again 7/10 for the bad pack-ins

i'll have some pictures soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
Stats
  • Total Posts: 170145
  • Total Topics: 14398
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 37 queries.