Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

28 Guests, 1 User

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What to bring to comicon?  (Read 1040 times)

boba_fett300

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Born To Hunt Toys
    • View Profile
What to bring to comicon?
« on: April 10, 2008, 02:21:35 AM »

Hi,

Planning on going to the Emerald City Comicon this May, which is my first time going to any major comicons. So, I just want some advices as to what I might want to bring to the comicon. Plmk.

Thanks!

hipster

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • killer bunnies
    • View Profile
Re: What to bring to comicon?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 12:28:41 PM »

I usually go to these conventions with camera, extra batteries, charger (mine has a car adapter), shoulder bag for goodies. If you plan on getting  autograph pictures a manila envelope with cardboard inserts (I use a cut up cereal box) helps give the envelope strength. I also bring a few clear plastic picture sleeves to put the pictures in. Don't forget lots of cash, usually the bank machines charge a lot for service charges, a comfortable pair of shoes (even a second set stored in the car). Most important A LOT OF PATIENCE. Hope that gives you some ideas.

enjoy.   :party0007:
"Why in Hell should I have to Press 1 for English"
DVD Collection

boba_fett300

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Born To Hunt Toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 06:25:08 PM »

I usually go to these conventions with camera, extra batteries, charger (mine has a car adapter), shoulder bag for goodies. If you plan on getting  autograph pictures a manila envelope with cardboard inserts (I use a cut up cereal box) helps give the envelope strength. I also bring a few clear plastic picture sleeves to put the pictures in. Don't forget lots of cash, usually the bank machines charge a lot for service charges, a comfortable pair of shoes (even a second set stored in the car). Most important A LOT OF PATIENCE. Hope that gives you some ideas.

enjoy.   :party0007:

Great ideas, especially the cereal box. I can now bring some comics to sign and the cereal box should protect them.

Thanks!

Chronos

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • I embrace the Dark Side!
    • View Profile
    • ZaEmpera no Burogu | The_Emperor's Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 09:01:21 PM »

hipster: Those are some good tips there. I normally just bring a camera and LOADS of cash when I go to conventions. I'm definitely going to keep those things in mind when I go to Anime North and FanExpo this year... especially envelope with cardboard inserts, never thought of that before.  :speechless-smiley-004:

boba_fett300: Not related to the thread topic, but who are those guys in your avatar? Looks like a Sentai team... would you happen to be a fan of Sentai?
★★★★★ MY CURRENT WANTS (& HAVES): ★★★★★
http://www.snowtroopers.ca/forum/index.php?topic=15727.0

boba_fett300

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Born To Hunt Toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 11:51:51 PM »

hipster: Those are some good tips there. I normally just bring a camera and LOADS of cash when I go to conventions. I'm definitely going to keep those things in mind when I go to Anime North and FanExpo this year... especially envelope with cardboard inserts, never thought of that before.  :speechless-smiley-004:

boba_fett300: Not related to the thread topic, but who are those guys in your avatar? Looks like a Sentai team... would you happen to be a fan of Sentai?

They are just some soldiers from Metal Gear Solid game but with the same color as the power rangers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169064
  • Total Topics: 14341
  • Online Today: 73
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 28
Total: 29

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 38 queries.