Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

27 Guests, 4 Users

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ESB Legacy Wave - quick thoughts  (Read 1180 times)

pegger

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
ESB Legacy Wave - quick thoughts
« on: May 20, 2009, 06:35:49 PM »

Just got the ESB wave from a sponsor, and thought I'd leave some quick feedback

1) Captain Needa - good likeness - really. Articulation in all the right places (shoulders, elbowes (balls!!!), neck, waist, legs, knees and ankles).  The stance is not too wide.  Nice fig.  A solid B+

2) Hoth Soldier (bearded) - another solid figure.  My only real complaint is that the legs are a little wonky (not an at ease stance - but a bow-legged stance) - and the repeater blaster is the cheap rubbery palstic.  Otherwise, nice detail, distinctive, and good high.  B

3) Ugnaught - Awesome articulation for such a small fig.  Knees, elbows, shoulders, waist, legs, neck.  The sculpting of the face is really good - as is the apron.  The details are really nice too (the tools in his chest pouch, for example.  The control panel is also a really well done accessory.  Another B

4) Luke - I'm actually impressed by this fig too.  The likeness is probably one of the best likenesses, the arm is cool too (although it would have been neat if the panels on the arm closed.  Also has ball jointed legs - which is a plus (along with shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles.)  The house coat is not as bulky either.  Very solid fig.  B

5) Palpatine - I thought I was going to hate this figure, but it's not bad.  The colouring on the face is really nice, but the cloak is a bit big.  C.

6) Leia.  Now it's all right - but it has no foot pegs.  This is a huge minus for me, because it won't stand.  The sculpting of her face, and upper body is nice, as is the soft good skirt.  Also, the articulation is wll done (ball shoulders, elbows, knees, regular leg and wrist.  The likeness is real good too.  If not for the lack of foot pegs, I would really like this fig.  D.

The BAD is U-3P0.  wrist, knees, elbows, waist and wrist articulation, as well as the articulation due to the plugs in, it's a very nice fig.  Not shiny like TC-14, but a matt type finish.   B
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
Stats
  • Total Posts: 170176
  • Total Topics: 14400
  • Online Today: 42
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 38 queries.