Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

64 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 176   Go Down

Author Topic: Post Retail Finds of NEW PRODUCT Here!  (Read 322925 times)

Slizer 26

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
Post Retail Finds of NEW PRODUCT Here!
« on: June 25, 2010, 10:01:26 PM »

I've also found Kul Teska at my local Toys "R" Us. Same price unsure about the new card as well, ready for Vintage but the other stuff not so much.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 09:46:33 PM by Hellboy »

Skyrocker

• Empire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Post Retail Finds of NEW PRODUCT Here!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 11:07:14 AM »

i was a member back in the day, and i remember it took a certain number of posts to gain access to the provincial forums.  how long does ti take exactly?

Skyrocker

• Empire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 11:31:09 AM »

what is our slated release date for TVC?

mista_t13

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 12:43:51 PM »

August 1st for vintage, apparently legends and clone wars in the new package doesnt have a street date but thats just word of mouth and not confirmed. Theres been reports a few toys r us's have been putting vintage out early and then taken down by employees in the states, Nothing up north yet. Gi Joe is August 6th so theres gonna be alot of new stuff the first week of August.

General Yoda

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Disa Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 11:44:41 AM »

the new Clone Wars and Legends have a street date of August 6th.. I've seen the cases and can confirm that .. saw cases of Legends, Clone Wars AND Vintage today (but they were not put out because the store I was at was honouring that date (I asked but they said no)  :(
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 12:02:59 PM by General Yoda »

jediburrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 06:49:59 PM »

the new Clone Wars and Legends have a street date of August 6th.. I've seen the cases and can confirm that .. saw cases of Legends, Clone Wars AND Vintage today (but they were not put out because the store I was at was honouring that date (I asked but they said no)  :(

Well, at least they're there. And there'll be plenty of this to find whenever they'll put them out. I'm personnaly in no hurry and I'm sure that everyone here will find what they'll need regarding the basic vint, SL and CW figures.

Mit_Othy

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 02:38:58 AM »

Isn't the sticker on the boxes stating "The week of" August 6th? or does it actually say August 6th? It is good to know that some stores already have the stock.
My Have/Want list:

http://www.snowtroopers.ca/forum/index.php?topic=20252.0

BAD parts I need- R3-A2  Body, R4-P44  Head + Middle Leg

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 08:06:10 AM »

i was a member back in the day, and i remember it took a certain number of posts to gain access to the provincial forums.  how long does ti take exactly?

I believe it's in the range of 10 posts or so. If you don't have access by now, clear cookies & relog - then check. PM me if it's not working.

General Yoda

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Disa Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 09:40:25 AM »

the new Clone Wars and Legends have a street date of August 6th.. I've seen the cases and can confirm that .. saw cases of Legends, Clone Wars AND Vintage today (but they were not put out because the store I was at was honouring that date (I asked but they said no)  :(

Isn't the sticker on the boxes stating "The week of" August 6th? or does it actually say August 6th? It is good to know that some stores already have the stock.

now that you mention it.. I think it was 'week of' .. I don't remember for sure now. The store I found them at was my local comic shop too .. not a mass retail location
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 09:47:03 AM by General Yoda »

fishfan

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • you talkin to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 08:08:58 PM »

Saw the 10" Anakin and Rex Force Battlers at my local TRU.  $30 reg, on sale for $22.50.

General Brashin

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Dung heap ransacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 09:02:03 AM »

As reported at AFN various of the blue skies/Shadows of the Dark Side packaged items have shown up at Wal-Mart and I found most of the items mentioned. Saw US carded CW wave 1 (Pre Vizsla, Aurra Sing, Mandalorian Police Officer, Grievous) cases. These are standard wave 1 cases with the Galactic Battle Mat offer sticker on them and still cost 9.92. Wave 1.5 vehicles - Anakin's and Obi's Jedi SF, blue Republic Fighter Tank and Luke's Snowspeeder in Cdn quadlingual packging - no Cloud Car. The price has been reduced a buck to 28.92. Also saw the Galactic Heroes AT-AT in multilingual packaging but did not get a price.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 09:08:24 AM by General Brashin »
"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth." B5 - Vorlon saying

FETT1

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Whack the Zom-B!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2010, 09:15:50 AM »

As reported at AFN various of the blue skies/Shadows of the Dark Side packaged items have shown up at Wal-Mart and I found most of the items mentioned. Saw US carded CW wave 1 (Pre Vizsla, Aurra Sing, Mandalorian Police Officer, Grievous) cases. These are standard wave 1 cases with the Galactic Battle Mat offer sticker on them and still cost 9.92. Wave 1.5 vehicles - Anakin's and Obi's Jedi SF, blue Republic Fighter Tank and Luke's Snowspeeder in Cdn quadlingual packging - no Cloud Car. The price has been reduced a buck to 28.92. Also saw the Galactic Heroes AT-AT in multilingual packaging but did not get a price.

GH AT-AT/....gotta get this one...it look's sooooo cool!!

General Yoda

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Disa Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 09:00:18 PM »

has anyone seen CW Malevolence Figure Two-Packs at Walmart? I found them today at my local Wallyworld .. they were about $17 a pop. They had Obi-Wan and Grievous, Anakin w/ someone (can't remember who) and Ahsoka w/ someone (can't remember either) .. they both might have been clones. They were new to me  :confused0024:

leebo

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 09:12:01 PM »

has anyone seen CW Malevolence Figure Two-Packs at Walmart?
Yeah I saw them, its a good deal for ~17$ but its too bad that they pack in a "main" character with each of them. I was thinking about getting the clone one but I don't want/need another anakin figure...

sinkie

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2010, 09:35:10 PM »

GH AT-AT/....gotta get this one...it look's sooooo cool!!

I saw some tonight, I think they are retailing at Walmart for around $45.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 176   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169106
  • Total Topics: 14344
  • Online Today: 77
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 64
Total: 66

Page created in 0.193 seconds with 39 queries.