- Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Looking into the forum errors

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 23, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

59 Guests, 1 User
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Favourite Star Wars Hallmark Christmas Decorations  (Read 1003 times)

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
Favourite Star Wars Hallmark Christmas Decorations
« on: December 19, 2010, 12:07:08 PM »

Not sure if anyone buys these.  But in our house it has become a tradition of getting Hallmark decorations on boxing day.  And fortunately it seems that Star Wars decoration are often left on the shelf to purchase at 50% off.  I was looking at our tree this year and came to the conclusion that some the decoration are better than the ones they have this year.  My favourite 3 are MF flying over Tatonniee,  Snowspeeder flying around the ATAT and the Imperial Shuttle.  I have only been collecting for about 3 or 4 years so I am guessing there are other ones I do not know about that are pretty cool.  This years selection are OK and if available I think I will get the Snowspeeder but the other Star Wars ones don't seem to excite me.  The Darth Vader talking with the Emperor could have been very cool but they should of had the Emperor light up more.
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite Star Wars Hallmark Christmas Decorations
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 12:36:19 PM »

I love the Hallmark stuff,  they are some of my favourite Star Wars pieces.  I have alot of the older ones, the last few years I have not been impressed with them. Some of my favourite ones are the set of ewoks from 1998,  R2 and Jawa from 2007, tusken raider limited edition.  My wife picked up a 4 foot tree for me so i could have a Star wars tree next year.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up

• Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
  • Total Posts: 169685
  • Total Topics: 14384
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 59
Total: 60

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 38 queries.