Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2018, 12:54:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

30 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions regarding the Boba Fett mail-in offer  (Read 1020 times)

Redeemer31

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
Questions regarding the Boba Fett mail-in offer
« on: February 21, 2011, 09:26:52 PM »

This may seem like some weird questions but I have never done a mail-in offer before so I'm not 100% on some things.

For the mail-in offer, it says that I can use the following UPC codes:
Star Wars Build a Droid (87535 Asst.), Legends (87995 or 2115 Asst.), the Clone Wars (87638 or 94736 Asst.), or the Vintage (97568 Asst.) collections.

Now the UPCs for my Snowtroopers and Hoth Luke Skywalker match the Legends UPC code (the 2115). But for the Vintage collection UPCs that I have (AT-AT Commander and Hoth Leia), I don't see the numbers 97568 anywhere on them.

The AT-AT Commander UPC has 97573 on it and Hoth Leia has 97570, which are greater than 97568 so does that count? I know those figures had the Boba Fett offer stickers on them so it would make sense to me that they would work but I'm paranoid that if I mail them all in, they'll just see incorrect UPCs and chuck everything out.

If they do work, does that mean pretty much any Star Wars figure that I buy at stores now will work for this offer, assuming those figures are relatively new and haven't been sitting on a shelf for a few years?

Also, suppose I want to get multiple Boba Fetts and I have ten more UPCs. Do I have to send a separate check for each figure I want or can I send them one check for $17.98 for both figures? I ask because I'm running low on checks right now and would prefer just sending in one check rather than a bunch of them.

Thanks!

eifwen2009

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Questions regarding the Boba Fett mail-in offer
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 08:38:16 AM »

The AT-AT Commander UPC has 97573 on it and Hoth Leia has 97570, which are greater than 97568 so does that count? I know those figures had the Boba Fett offer stickers on them so it would make sense to me that they would work but I'm paranoid that if I mail them all in, they'll just see incorrect UPCs and chuck everything out.

Im pretty sure that they will work

If they do work, does that mean pretty much any Star Wars figure that I buy at stores now will work for this offer, assuming those figures are relatively new and haven't been sitting on a shelf for a few years?

I think so. You might have to make sure that the UPC's are similar though.

Also, suppose I want to get multiple Boba Fetts and I have ten more UPCs. Do I have to send a separate check for each figure I want or can I send them one check for $17.98 for both figures? I ask because I'm running low on checks right now and would prefer just sending in one check rather than a bunch of them.

I just have one so I am not 100% sure, but I think one check should be sufficient. Check in on the vintage collection option on the main page. You might be able to find your answers there. Others have asked similar questions in the past.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 08:40:14 AM by eifwen2009 »
"Basca"

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
Re: Questions regarding the Boba Fett mail-in offer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 10:18:31 PM »

I sent in UPC codes dating back as far as the 30th anniversary collection and had no problems. I also sent separate checks, one for each figure, but I'm not sure that's a specified need anywhere.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169129
  • Total Topics: 14345
  • Online Today: 35
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 30
Total: 30

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 37 queries.