Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

55 Guests, 1 User

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fetts and Vader updates  (Read 1287 times)

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Fetts and Vader updates
« on: June 20, 2013, 12:01:55 PM »

I found the Bepsin pack on discount for $11.  Now I managed to use that pack to fix some of my other figures.

I really like the removable helmet Boba Fett, but the helmet was too small and the jetpack kept falling off.  I drilled out the head from this pack and gave Fett the backpack from this one and now I am happy with my ESB Fett.  I also shortened his cape.

I have the Legacy 2-piece helmet Vader, but I hate how his right hand can't hold his saber.  I cut off the hand of the Bespin pack Vader and modified it to fit my Legacy Vader and now he can hold the saber in his right hand.  The hand can still swivel.

I really love the Evolutions Jango Fett, but there were a couple of things I didn't like about it which I was hoping the new version would fix.  One being the holsters not having the thigh straps and the other was having the backpack with the projectile. 
Well, Hasbro fixed one thing but not the other, so I've finally given up and just modified mine.

Backpack is from the Kamino escape Jango Fett.  The holster and helmet are from the apartment Jango.

buzo

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
Re: Fetts and Vader updates
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 08:07:18 PM »

Nicely done.  I particularly liked what you did with Vader: that open right hand also bugs the hell out of me; I may do something similar.

Thanks for sharing...

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 04:05:13 PM »

I wanted my Fett to have a moving viewfinder so he can have it down when piloting the Slave 1.  I finally decided to do the mod.  It did not turn out as good as I hoped it would, but at least he can have it down now when I have him in the Slave 1.

In the Slave1.  Don't mind the fact that it would be impossible to have that crew in the Slave 1, I just like my vehicles filled up.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 12:12:35 PM »

I love the new Vader.  The only thing I didn't like is the skirt goes under the cod piece, but it should actually go on top.  So I cut the cod piece where it connects to the belt on the edges so now I can slide the skirt in between the belt and over the cod piece to get the look that it should have been.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169121
  • Total Topics: 14344
  • Online Today: 77
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 55
Total: 56

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 38 queries.