Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2018, 04:45:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

47 Guests, 1 User
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guardians of the Galaxy  (Read 508 times)

sinkie

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Guardians of the Galaxy
« on: July 08, 2014, 10:24:51 AM »

Spotted some of the movie Guardians of the Galaxy stuff at a Target a few days ago. I kind of liked the little mini figures but thought that for $9 they seemed steep, the ships that I think they fit into were like $40! Ouch. Many of the various sized figures seemed to have odd articulation and play features too.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
Re: Guardians of the Galaxy
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 10:51:47 AM »

I like the Groot 4" (or is it a 6" scale???) figure the most - he would blend well with the regular 4" Marvel figures. The others seemed too actiony for me. Poor Starlord is as tall as Groot and his coat wasn't done very well. ><

I like the idea of the little figures, but that seems like a lot of money to put down.

There is supposed to be  wave of Marvel Legends figures coming out, I would almost suggest hesitating to see how nice those turn out to be before spending on another scale.

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Guardians of the Galaxy
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 01:55:11 AM »

There is supposed to be  wave of Marvel Legends figures coming out, I would almost suggest hesitating to see how nice those turn out to be before spending on another scale.

Yeah, I would say pretty much everything but the wave of 6" Marvel Legends is just kid-focused junk. The Marvel Legends should be showing up any time now. If you're interested in picking up some figures from GOTG, I would say get those. It's a 6 figure wave that includes movie versions of Star Lord, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon, and Drax, as well as comic versions of Nova and Cosmic Iron Man. Each of the 6 figures come with a Build-a-Figure part to build a decent-sized Groot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169063
  • Total Topics: 14341
  • Online Today: 72
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 47
Total: 48

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 38 queries.