Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nipshank's here, finally...  (Read 704 times)

Nipshank

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
Nipshank's here, finally...
« on: October 16, 2014, 10:34:12 PM »

Hello from Red Deer Alberta, just found out about this forum so I thought I'd give it a try.
I'm on all the other ones, but for the most part only comment on Rebelscum and Sideshow Freaks. Been collecting for only a short time, few years, but have down sized and limited what I buy at this point. More wanting to get into the 501st and have fun with charity events plus the kid loves expo's and all the other nerd events we attend.
Anyone else from Red Deer?

Thirdfloor

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Nipshank's here, finally...
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 05:31:55 PM »

Hello and welcome aboard.  Thats pretty cool that you want to join the 501st and help with charity events.  I'm not sure if there are other people on here from Red Deer but I'm pretty sure there are a few Alberta members.  Once you've made 10 posts (I think) you will be given access to a provincial Section that shows local reports of store finds, local events and more.  There are quite a few Sideshow collectors on here as well so you might find something you need in the buy/sell/trade section as well.  Do you have any plans to get the new Hot Toys Han and Chewy?  Good luck with your collecting and hope you can get hooked up with the 501.

:snowtroopers:
"The Force Can Have A Strong Influence On The Weak Minded"

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Star Wars Trivia World Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 07:45:50 PM »

Welcome!  There are 501st members from Alberta, so hopefully you can hook up with them.

Nipshank

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 12:04:27 AM »

Thanks guys, I've spoken to some 501st members at the expos so I should be able to be part of the group after winter; give me time to figure out what I want to dress as and complete it.
As for the 1/6th Han and Chewie, I think the Chewie looks exceptional but I haven't purchased a 1/6th collectible yet. I did just preorder the new Fett PF.
At the moment besides the Fett I have the efx Biker Scout Legend on preorder and the tsume arts Chun Li for my daughter. I was able to snag a Obi mythos and a efx Vader Legend this week so I'm pumped to add those pieces.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
Stats
  • Total Posts: 170159
  • Total Topics: 14400
  • Online Today: 87
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 68
Total: 68

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 37 queries.