Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

52 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pop Culture Shock - Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, He-Man & More  (Read 2033 times)

Nipshank

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
Pop Culture Shock - Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, He-Man & More
« on: November 01, 2014, 10:02:02 PM »

Pop Culture Shock http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/

PCS has had the Street fighter license for several years now, and although I only own 1 mixed media statue I have to say it's the favorite statue in my collection.
Growing up I spent a lot of time at the arcade, cartoons on Saturday, typical things for a kid in the 80's. PCS has seriously brang back a lot of my childhood favorites, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, He-Man, etc... Not only are their 1/4 scale mixed media statues mint but they are producing 1/3 now and have Scorpion from Mortal Kombat on pre-sale.

Anyone else collecting anything from PCS, I couldn't find a dedicated thread so I thought I'd start one.

ambasah

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Pop Culture Shock - Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, He-Man & More
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 11:13:06 AM »

"raises hand"

I have some of the SF and MK stuff.

Also own heman and will be ordering skeletor.

I love that Jerry gives you a nice discount if you pay up front...mind you, I will be waiting 1 year for stuff to arrive. Dhalism should be shipping soon. He is quickly turning into one of my favourites from the pics I've seen online.

Nipshank

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 11:05:28 PM »

All I have is Sagat Exclusive and have Ryu Ansatsuken on pre-order. Jerry is great with the discounts and the pricing on the 1/4 scale is great.
I was going to snag Dhalsim but I think I'll stick to Sagat, Ryu, Ken and Akuma; both of which are going to be revisited in 2014.
As for the 1/3 Akuma that Jerry is working on right now, I may pick it up but still unsure. I don't want to miss out and then PCS will come out with Sagat, Ryu and Ken in 1/3. Always want to keep up to stop from paying the flippers premium prices.

ambasah

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 10:38:55 AM »

sagat is awesome. I missed out on the "super exclusive" be seconds and refuse to pay the crazy asking prices these days. The 1/3 line is scary good, and relatively cheap for what you get.

must...resist... : )

Nipshank

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 08:33:20 PM »

Resistance is futile haha.
I'll be snagging them, sticking to Akuma, Sagat (my favorite), Ryu, Ken and gotta get Chun Li for the kidlet. I'll be getting the 1/4 scale too, if you don't snag them pre-order day you never get the exclusive versions which is a shame because flippers charge obscene amounts. Shin Akuma sells for 4-8K these days, ridiculous if you ask me.
I've almost completely stopped with Star Wars, I'm staying with the 1:1 helmets; love the helmets and can't wait for more OT and ST to start rolling out.

ambasah

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 04:07:17 PM »

I hear ya...can't have it all, no matter how hard we try : )

I ended up selling my PT buckets, but my stormies and vader will be buried with me!

Nipshank

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 11:22:02 PM »

I gave up my Limited Vader, bought a Legend and then once my Limited was gone the Legend deal fell through. Basically after 3 weeks he still hadn't shipped it, wrote him and it would take 2-3 days before he replied and it was always with I'll ship it on Friday. So at this point I'm down to my Clone Captain, Shocktrooper, and Stormie. The Legend Biker will be with me soon enough and I'll keep looking for a Legend Vader, waiting on the Legend Fett before I pick it up. Never liked the pinch on the MR Fett.

Back to SF though haha, have you seen the updated Akuma 1/3 pics? Looking killer.

ambasah

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2014, 08:49:15 AM »

looks great!

The only SF statue I would consider in this scale though is Guile (he was my man when I played the video game back in the early 90s).

Having said that, Jerry may change my mind once he is fully revealed!

Nipshank

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 12:29:47 AM »

Jerry's knocking them out of the park, the sculpt and paint apps are tops.
I used to love Guile too, I used him, Blanka or Sagat when I was young. I'm sticking to Sagat, Ryu, Ken and Akuma, 1/3 or 1/4 I'm snagging them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169079
  • Total Topics: 14342
  • Online Today: 61
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 52
Total: 52

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 37 queries.