Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

27 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did anyone else notice. . .  (Read 603 times)

Thirdfloor

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Did anyone else notice. . .
« on: November 19, 2014, 10:46:12 PM »

I was looking at the packaging for the 12 figures in the Rebels/Saga Legends line and at first I thought that only the figures from the 'Rebels line' had the title "REBELS" above the Star Wars logo but that is not true.  The Darth Vader SL 09 and the Snowtrooper SL 12 both have the "REBELS" logo on their cards even though it says The Empire Strikes Back under thier names on the cardboard in the bubble.  I'm not sure if this was accidental or if it was done because both of those characters have been or will be featured in the Rebels show?

On a side note, I also noticed that on the front of the Snowtrooper's card under where it says AGES/EDAD 4+ there is a tiny eigth of an inch high by half inch long sticker over top of the assortment number presumably correcting an error, I didn't peel it off to confirm that assumption.  It was the only character that had a sticker.
"The Force Can Have A Strong Influence On The Weak Minded"

Hellboy

• Administrator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Did anyone else notice. . .
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 09:26:59 PM »

Honestly, I've seen very little of these figures. I did see Jedi Luke in this packaging but as per usual the Star Wars line is hit and miss at most retail outlets. I picked up the Rebels reveal pack but so far that's all I've bothered with for this series. It's not grabbing me the way The Clone Wars did.
Every true Star Wars fan is a Luke Skywalker, looking at his twisted, evil father, and somehow seeing good.

Trust me.

darthpaul

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Did anyone else notice. . .
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 10:23:51 PM »

Honestly, I've seen very little of these figures. I did see Jedi Luke in this packaging but as per usual the Star Wars line is hit and miss at most retail outlets. I picked up the Rebels reveal pack but so far that's all I've bothered with for this series. It's not grabbing me the way The Clone Wars did.
I've managed to snag all the stuff out at Canadian retail so far - but it took some work.  They are nice figures but definitely lack the QC of the Clone Wars figures.

Chopper seems to be the hardest to find along with the Stormtrooper.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169093
  • Total Topics: 14342
  • Online Today: 60
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 27
Total: 27

Page created in 0.193 seconds with 37 queries.