Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

59 Guests, 1 User

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6" Jedi Luke  (Read 461 times)

Thirdfloor

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
6" Jedi Luke
« on: December 13, 2014, 05:38:41 PM »

Last week I recieved this figure and have some mixed feelings in my review about him.  For the most part it is a good figure but I wish Hasbro was able to manufacture all of the Luke figures at the same height.  When side-by-side Jedi Luke is noticably taller than the Bespin Luke figure, and the Bespin one appears to me to be the correct height for this scale.  Apparently getting taller is a side effect of Jedi training.  My biggest gripe though would have to be that in this line which is supposed to be for collectors and have value included for the higher pricing why are they cheaping out and not giving soft goods robes to the characters who really need them?  This figure, the Obi-Wan and the Anakin should have all come with soft goods robes.  Lucky for me I also just picked up a Black series Darth Malgus for my loose collection and after opening that figure and messing around for a bit to make the cloak he comes with sit properly on the Malgus I decided that he looked and displayed better without it.  One second later I remembered who could really use a black cloak and tried it out on the Luke.  While the proportions of the cloak are not accurate for the scale of the Luke it still looks decent and is definitely better than nothing.  If you have a Jedi Luke that you want a cape for you might want to pick up a Malgus while he's still at retail if you don't already have one, he's a great figure and worth having anyways.

"The Force Can Have A Strong Influence On The Weak Minded"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169126
  • Total Topics: 14345
  • Online Today: 80
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 59
Total: 60

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 38 queries.