- Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Looking into the forum errors

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 17, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

62 Guests, 1 User
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Black Series 3.75 OT figures  (Read 631 times)

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Black Series 3.75 OT figures
« on: August 07, 2015, 09:15:26 AM »

I received the following in the mail yesterday:

Dagobah Test Vader
Mosep Bineed
Han Solo Carbonite
Leia Boushh
Dutch Vander

Overall I'm happy, in part because the hunt is over for me!

Mosep - Awesome though simple. Like I said in my thread about receiving them he has some weird ankle articulation making it hard to get him to stand, at least on the one I got. I'll be trying to find at least one other for customizing.
Jawas - Feels like a great deal, really nice figures that keep reminding me of the vintage ones for some reason even though there is no cloth involved. Their issue is the apparent inability to hold the Ion rifle with two hands, seems impossible to me.
Dutch Vander - fine but we have him and now we have him with a bit more articulation. Probably the most yawn worthy figure for me other than the Threepio repack that I passed on.
Dagobah Vader - After opening him up was pretty disappointed to find that removing his head is difficult and then looks ugly with a peg sticking out. The raison d'Ítre of this figure is that he is from a scene in which his head it cut off and his face plate explodes to reveal Luke's face. I think Hasbro could have easily worked on making the detachable head something more interesting, more "screen accurate", either a magnetic attachment or hidden peg, perhaps behind a lip on the neck of the helmet? I just think they needed to hide that peg, toy or not! Otherwise he's a Vader with a little piece of his face plate that comes off. Ugh, and just realized his cape falls off unless you're wanting to tape it or something if you want to display it with head removed! Ok, not my favourite figure at all.
Han Solo and Boushh - haven't opened them yet but will and update later.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 11:20:05 AM by sinkie »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

• Total Posts: 169640
  • Total Topics: 14384
  • Online Today: 93
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 62
Total: 63

Page created in 0.205 seconds with 39 queries.