Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

61 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New  (Read 1060 times)

NuroSith

• Recruit
    • View Profile
New
« on: December 21, 2015, 04:43:49 PM »

Hi ,
I'm new on the forum, and I hope to have a lot of Fun on here.
I was born in Paris , but I work in Canadan now. 

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
Re: New
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 05:31:02 PM »

Welcome to the boards! We are a fairly helpful community. If you enjoy collecting anything Star Wars related there is likely someone or a group here that you can connect with to help you find the items you're looking for, and if you're just here to talk about the movies or related things that interest you, there is lots of that as well.

Thirdfloor

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 06:25:37 PM »

Welcome to the site!

What do you tend to focus your collection on?  Modern, vintage, both?  3 3/4", 6", 12", all of the above?  How long have you been collecting?  What is the favorite piece in your collection?  What item(s) would you like to get next/the most?  Which is your favorite SW film?

As JJ said there are a lot of great members on this site that can help you with store reports, questions and sales/trades.

:snowtroopers:
"The Force Can Have A Strong Influence On The Weak Minded"

darthpaul

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 11:36:09 PM »

Welcome aboard!

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 12:17:37 AM »

NuroSith, welcome to the boards.  I can only pray you did not eat the popcorn when you saw the new Star Wars movie.  Napseeker and I need more people on our team.

We would love to hear about your passion for Star Wars and why you hated the new movie.
 :party0007:
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

NuroSith

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2015, 10:26:34 AM »

Hi,
I didn`t see the new SW, because I would like to see with my daugther and my Wife. maybe tomorow.
about me, I live in Montreal since 10 years ago. My wife and I we citizenship :) .
I'm Concept artist in entertainment. I painted two concept art from my vision of SW 7, Boba fett and royal gard.   you can see  on my website.

My favorite movie its SW 5 / Empire strike back because very darkness feeling.beautifull shot. color palette so awesome for me. every day I will try to inspire for my job.
I have a few old vintage figure, but my father he lost the vintage Rancor, I'm so disapointed but I love my father like  that ;)  .  ( my father 65 years, and my mother we see SW 7 :) before me . lol).
So, I have vintage figure loose, I grabbed from Paris and I continue some time on the net or kijiji.
After that , a friend from work , show me the new Vintage collection 2010/2013, Awesome. I decided to buy this collection with card . just this collection with card. but it's very hard to find this , so very expensive.
After that some time I buy in loose different figure from SW 6 / 5/ 4 for make a diorama. I show you later ;).
And for to finish I buy the new figure 6 inch and 3.3/4 like princess leia ceremony so beautifull figure. And I try to  help the guys on MTl to grab 6 inch figure black series.

oh yes , I also have a  big hobby, to do model kit , on my web site it s possible to see a few model kit , like X-wings, snow speeder etc... 

My favorite figures it's Emperor's royal guard, Bib Fortuna, Boushh and the bounty hunters.

it's make sense ! because my english very bad ;) . :mad0218:

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2015, 12:02:55 PM »

It makes sense!  :)`

Thirdfloor

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 05:52:38 PM »

it's make sense ! because my english very bad ;) . :mad0218:

Your bad english was a thousand times easier to understand than my bad french would be!  In french all I could tell you is my name and then ask if I can use the washroom. :-[  You should be happy to know that there are several members of our board that are bi-lingual and once you have made a few more posts on here you will gain access to the provincial forums, in the Quebec section there are several conversations that are completely in french.  I try to read those posts just for practice learning.

It sounds like you have a pretty well rounded collection on the go.  Glad to hear that you forgave your father for getting rid of your Rancor, he sounds like a pretty cool guy if he just went to TFA with your mom!

If you post a link to your website, either in this thread or in the Other Star Wars Toys & Collectibles or the Snowtrooper Collections sections of this site, I would check out your work as I'm sure others would as well.

Welcome aboard!
"The Force Can Have A Strong Influence On The Weak Minded"

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Star Wars Trivia World Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2015, 08:32:18 PM »

Bienvenue chez nous ici a snowtroopers, Nurosith.  J'ai vecu en France pendant deux ans il y a presque vingt ans maintenant.  Nous sommes heureux de vous avoir ici! :)`

Sorry for the lack of accents, etc.  I don't know how to put them on here!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169126
  • Total Topics: 14345
  • Online Today: 80
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 61
Total: 63

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 38 queries.