Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 20, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

75 Guests, 4 Users

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kinder Eggs  (Read 1294 times)

KaleDayspring

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Kinder Eggs
« on: May 01, 2016, 12:02:36 PM »

The lovely people at Kinder, who have taken my two loves- Chocolate and toys- and put them together have now made an attempt to make me gain more weight. Inside the new eggs are Star Wars ships and, well, other junk. What I do like about these ships are the heads on them. The Vader head is a perfect size and shine to be cut off and turned unto a custom head. Same for the Yoda.

Check them out. Its Kinder so not the highest quality of toy but still nice to find.

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Kinder Eggs
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 07:39:09 PM »

thats funny! i saw these at the checkout at walmart 2 nights ago and thought why not. i got the chewbacca one but the head seems a bit small for a 3 3/4 figure. but really ? u thiink they would make a good custom. never thought of it that way. i wasnt impressed by it cause u cant even put them together. there tiny tree decorations other then your idea which is cooler.

the chocolate was good. :)

skywalker1973

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 07:24:01 AM »

I picked some up too. There are 11 different toys to collect - 9 vehicles, 1 dog tag and 1 secret message viewer.

These won't be available in the USA because the US FDA won't allow the sale of Kinder Eggs as their regs state that "The embedded non-nutritive objects in these confectionery products may pose a public health risk as the consumer may unknowingly choke on the object”.

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 05:08:55 AM »

I picked some up too. There are 11 different toys to collect - 9 vehicles, 1 dog tag and 1 secret message viewer.

These won't be available in the USA because the US FDA won't allow the sale of Kinder Eggs as their regs state that "The embedded non-nutritive objects in these confectionery products may pose a public health risk as the consumer may unknowingly choke on the object”.

ya, its funny with the States, i have known about kinder eggs not being allowed to be sold their for a long time yet they all love there guns so much and u know whats gone on over that more so their then here. it does kinda make sense that they ''may unknowingly choke on the object'' cause their kind of uhm, not too bright ? haha :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 05:10:29 AM by bob »

cmkjmacd

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • You must unlearn what you have learned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 01:10:54 PM »

Yea if you try taking Kinder Eggs into the States you can be thrown in jail for it
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2021
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169374
  • Total Topics: 14374
  • Online Today: 97
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 75
Total: 79

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 38 queries.