Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 02:15:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

65 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Walmart Clearance on TFA product  (Read 15602 times)

Thirdfloor

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Walmart Clearance on TFA product
« on: May 01, 2016, 12:55:28 PM »

Just got back from my local walmart and they had the black x wing on clearance (NOT ROLLBACK) for $50.  They also had clearance pricing on a couple Micromachine playsets, Air Hogs remote control vehicles and FURBACCA.
"The Force Can Have A Strong Influence On The Weak Minded"

Hellboy

• Administrator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Walmart Clearance on TFA product
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 05:09:19 PM »

The Lego Black X-Wing?
Every true Star Wars fan is a Luke Skywalker, looking at his twisted, evil father, and somehow seeing good.

Trust me.

Thirdfloor

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 06:04:47 PM »

The Lego Black X-Wing?

No, the Hasbro 3 3/4" release.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 06:14:04 PM »

How about the white one? It was $35 when I got it but it seemed like only that one.

I was lucky enough to get the black one at Superstore for $26 a couple months ago and Hasbro Canada still had replacement cannons.  I was lucky cause their clearance price was $35 as well, but the one I grabbed had the rake an additional 30% off on it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 06:16:02 PM by Darth Woo »

Thirdfloor

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 06:38:01 PM »

How about the white one? It was $35 when I got it but it seemed like only that one.

I didn't run it through the scanner but the sticker for the white one still said full price.

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 07:33:15 PM »

i checked the white x wing a week or so ago at walmart and it came up the regular price. i checked it out based on what i heard here.

i remember seeing the black x wing at the superstore. it was 35 here too or 30. whatever it was. good price for that but i didnt want it. they went pretty quickly though. the best thing i ever got from the superstore was clone wars figures that were ringing up 2.50 each :) that was a few yeras ago but i got quite a few good ones for next to nothing.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 03:09:36 PM »

Yeah, that's why I like using the price scanner.  When I got my white XWing, the price tags all still showed the regular $69.97 price so imagine the shock when the scanner showed $35.

For the Superstore one, people were reporting that they were half price at $35.  When I checked, they were out.  Then I went to a Superstore further from home and they had one.  For some reason, that one had the additional "25% off for quick sale".  I posted it up and other people reported that theirs were ringing up at $35 still, so I was lucky.

The Tie Fighter that I got was on sale for 40% off at Superstore back in January (I think), but scanned at regular price, so I got an additional $10 off, which is how I got it for $19.99. 

I've been really lucking out on these vehicles.  Was able to sell off the figures on Ebay too as I don't collect 5POA figures.

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 12:08:56 AM »

ah cool. they never got any tie fighters at my superstore. just the snow vehicle and the black x wing. they did get some air hogs though but whatever on that i guess.

i know what you mean by using the price scanner. i actually did do that when i mentioned the white x wing so i know for sure it was regular price here. ive done that same thing at my superstore and got figures on sale that werent posted so other wise. i love when that happens! makes me think people might be passing on things not knowing its on sale and then i get to get it :)

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 10:02:26 AM »

Just noticed that on walmart.ca, black series 6" are now $19.97. :party0007:
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

The_Art_of_Sith

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • Jub Jub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 11:39:35 AM »

Just noticed that on walmart.ca, black series 6" are now $19.97. :party0007:

I thought it was 24.97 when I went to Toysrus to price match for Ahsoka and Kanan at 27.99. Then I showed the customer rep my phone and it popped up as 19.97.  I got 18 plus change back which made my day.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2016, 06:58:37 PM »

Thanks for the heads up. I emailed Walmart since I purchased the 6"Luke 28 days ago online. They credited me the difference in less than 24 hrs.

I sent them my order details and mentioned the price change. No questions asked they did the adjustment. Kudos to Walmart.ca and thanks snow troopers for posting!

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2016, 12:00:05 AM »

wow! thats awesome! i ordered a bit less then 26 days ago but i figured it was too late for this type of thing. i saw about pricing on the walmart site after seeing your post you can get the difference of the price if you have ordered within 30 days of the price change. (as long as its not a clearance item) so sweet! im under 30 days!

thanks for the tip! guess i get 10 bucks back! :) (ordered 2 figures) awesome!!!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 12:26:25 AM by bob »

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2016, 10:59:55 AM »

Thanks for the heads up. I emailed Walmart since I purchased the 6"Luke 28 days ago online. They credited me the difference in less than 24 hrs.

I sent them my order details and mentioned the price change. No questions asked they did the adjustment. Kudos to Walmart.ca and thanks snow troopers for posting!

Thanks. Gonna email them now. I went to the store and they wouldn't do it for me.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2016, 04:03:35 PM »

Just got back my price adjustment. Surprised they did it on a Sunday. Thanks again guys for posting this and to Darth Cujo to mentioning to email them.

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 09:25:03 PM »

Price in store still seems to be $24.92, at least that's what the tags say.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169079
  • Total Topics: 14342
  • Online Today: 73
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 65
Total: 65

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 37 queries.