Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 18, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

73 Guests, 3 Users

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: R.I.P. Disney Infinity  (Read 4740 times)

fishfan

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • you talkin to me?
    • View Profile
Re: R.I.P. Disney Infinity
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2017, 09:14:54 AM »

Will do.  But I can't remember seeing him anywhere in ages.  I'll keep my eyes open and tell my spies to do the same...

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2017, 03:58:46 PM »

Thanks. I had a good & terrible day looking for stuff today. First off, I took my Rey & Finn set back to WM and asked for a price adjustment - she wouldn't do it. So I did the refund & asked to re-purchase the item - she said I would have to wait for the item to be restocked. I told her I'd be glad to help with the restocking - that I'd take it back to electronics myself, right now. She said no - now being obstinate (in my opinion). I should have asked for the manager but didn't, I just left & decided to come back later.  :mad0137:

I checked a few other stores & found the Spider-Man & Nova set for $14.96. Minor victory as I guess a set wouldn't be complete without Spider-Man. Sadly, after a long tour of Walmarts, that's all I came up with. A final pass through the store where I returned the Finn & Rey was negative. Maybe I'll check again tomorrow when it opens to make sure.

Long story short - now I'm missing Finn & Rey, back to where I was before paying full pop for it before Christmas. If anyone happens to see it for clearance, please pick it up & I'll send you the money right away.  :speechless-smiley-004:

Goldenrod

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2017, 08:06:44 PM »

You tried TRU, sets are cleared for 8$. I bought for christmas for friends son infinity 2.0 (9.99$) and Spider-Man/Nova 7.99 and Guardians of the Galaxy (3.99). It was buy one get one half price

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2017, 11:18:57 PM »

I got a few at TRU around Xmas, totally figured they would have been long sold out by now. I haven't been in the Kitchener store in so long, maybe I'll stop by this week.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2017, 09:06:26 AM »

Well the Force was with me. I got my Rey & Finn set back this morning for the $14.94 price - restocked overnight & no one else found it first.  :love0030: :)`

Here's my wishlist in case anyone finds an untouched cache of these anywhere (all are Marvel characters):

Hulkbuster Iron Man
Ultron
Ant-Man

Black Panther
Black suit Spider-Man
Falcon
Hulk
Green Goblin (from the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon)
Venom
Nick Fury
Iron Fist
Yondu (Guardians of the Galaxy)
Ronan (Guardians of the Galaxy)

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:10:58 PM by jjreason »

Goldenrod

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2017, 03:56:17 PM »

Here I'm missing:
Ant-Man, Baloo, both Zootopia, the Alice ones (3) and The Good Dinosaur little guy as well as the Doris playset and Nemo.

Instead of hunting these, I jumped on Lego Dimensions to get the most before year two in case they wouldn't be restocked, am missing the Portal and Ninjago 2 pack from year 1

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Star Wars Trivia World Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2017, 07:01:36 AM »

I finally caved and bought Infinity 3.0 for $14 when I was in the states, then picked up a pile of the figures at Walmart here for $3-4.

JJ, I have Hulkbuster, Ultron, Black Panther, and Nick Fury at my local Walmart - all $3.46-$4.24. Let me know if you want me to pick any up for you.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 09:02:57 PM by brianakarobin »

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2017, 08:35:04 AM »

Don't make a special trip, Brian, but if they're still there next time you're shopping I'd gladly take them. I'll pay right away via electronic funds transfer, no rush on shipping. I don't play the game, I just collect the figures.  :speechless-smiley-004:

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2017, 12:10:42 PM »

Found Ultron & Ant-Man at a very small & out of the way Wal-Mart last night. The list shortens.

cash_fan

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Tell that to Kanjiklub
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2017, 12:01:34 PM »

My daughters are huge Disney fans.  My oldest is 11 and she's been to Disneyland 12 times (13th will be in May).  This game, starting with the first one was a no brainer for them.  We multiple versions of each game on 4 different systems; Wii, WiiU, PS3, & PS4.  We have almost a complete set of every character.  We were in the states when Walmart started blowing the game out for $15 so I decided to buy 3.0 for myself.  I spent 2 weeks solid on that game.  Lots of fun, even platinum-ed it.  Bummer they shut down the online cause now I can't go back and get the rest of the trophies for the first two games. 
Cash fan, as in Johnny Cash
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2021
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169357
  • Total Topics: 14374
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 73
Total: 76

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 39 queries.