Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 01:04:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

21 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello from ontario  (Read 1528 times)

vader85

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Hello from ontario
« on: August 04, 2016, 05:19:18 PM »

Hey everyone, excited to be here i have been into and collecting star wars since 1995, im mainly into the vintage large figures and the 6 inch black series, anyway look forward to talking to everyone.

Thirdfloor

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from ontario
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 05:48:19 PM »

Hello and welcome to Snowtroopers.

Always cool to have new faces sign up, if you've been collecting since '95 its too bad that it took you so long to find this site.  There are lots of helpful members here that are great for making trades and sales with and there are always great and helpful store reports, just a lot less than there were back in the glory days when new product actually came out on a regular basis!  There are provincial forums for specific store reports that you will be able to access once you've made a certain number of posts or have been here for awhile but until then the non-store-specific reports in the general section are helpful for when is a good time to check your local area.

What is your focus with the 6"?  Just OT, PT or ST?  Do you try to collect one of all and if so are you currently up to date?  Do you try to get as many exclusives as you can or just focus on what's available in Canada?  Are you a loose collector or MIB?  What has been your favorite and least favorite figures released so far and which figure are you looking most forward to being made at some point?  Do you able to display your collection where you live?  Have you completed your collection of vintage figures, by large I'm assuming you mean 12"?  If not who are you still trying to track down?

:snowtroopers:
"The Force Can Have A Strong Influence On The Weak Minded"

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 09:47:36 PM »

Welcome to the boards :)

darthpaul

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 10:34:06 AM »

Welcome?  Whereabouts in Ontario are you?

vader85

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 03:42:06 PM »

Hello and welcome to Snowtroopers.

Always cool to have new faces sign up, if you've been collecting since '95 its too bad that it took you so long to find this site.  There are lots of helpful members here that are great for making trades and sales with and there are always great and helpful store reports, just a lot less than there were back in the glory days when new product actually came out on a regular basis!  There are provincial forums for specific store reports that you will be able to access once you've made a certain number of posts or have been here for awhile but until then the non-store-specific reports in the general section are helpful for when is a good time to check your local area.

What is your focus with the 6"?  Just OT, PT or ST?  Do you try to collect one of all and if so are you currently up to date?  Do you try to get as many exclusives as you can or just focus on what's available in Canada?  Are you a loose collector or MIB?  What has been your favorite and least favorite figures released so far and which figure are you looking most forward to being made at some point?  Do you able to display your collection where you live?  Have you completed your collection of vintage figures, by large I'm assuming you mean 12"?  If not who are you still trying to track down?

:snowtroopers:

For the 6" line i just get whatever intrests me or i think looks good so im not after every single character, as for what im waiting for to come out to grab is the imperial snowtrooper,atat driver,lando,imperial guards and c-3po. As for what im hoping to see in the future is a re release of some of the first and second series figures as i missed out on most of them and prices have gotten abit high for me, but im sure that wont happen lol. The vintage 12" line i have darth vader,boba fett,chewbacca with a custom rope backpack made to house the blown apart pieces of c-3po from empire strikes back (a plastic model of 3po was used), storm trooper and r2-d2. I use to have alot of the vintage toys, vehicles/large and small figures in the 90's but have long sold them and have been slowly buying some stuff back. And for what 12" vintage i still want is ig-88,jawa,obi wan kenobi and c-3po not really interested in the others. hope that covers most of my goals

vader85

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 03:43:26 PM »

Welcome?  Whereabouts in Ontario are you?

Im in St.Thomas

eifwen2009

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 10:39:21 AM »

hello there and welcome. Did you have a collection to show? Would like to see Cheers
"Basca"

brianakarobin

• A++ Trader
  • Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Star Wars Trivia World Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 08:04:00 PM »

Welcome to the boards!  Good to have another snow trooper :)`
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169093
  • Total Topics: 14342
  • Online Today: 60
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 21
Total: 21

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 38 queries.