Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

66 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasbro Black Series Stormtrooper Helmets  (Read 3382 times)

weezer

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Hasbro Black Series Stormtrooper Helmets
« on: September 30, 2016, 12:46:15 PM »

So where are they?

I saw them for pre-order and few weeks ago on Walmart.ca, but they were sold out a week ago... how do pre-orders sell out?

Anyway I've been to a few stores today... As usual nothing. Anyone know if these are coming to Canada?

chaingunsofdoom

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • BWA HA HA
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Black Series Stormtrooper Helmets
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 03:18:18 PM »

I am not into giant helmet collecting, but the WM I visited this morning did have a human-sized Black Helmet for a large sum of money ($60? I did not look very closely). Sorry, not sure on what exactly it was.

Looking online, I'd guess it was: "ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY IMPERIAL DEATH TROOPER VOICE CHANGER MASK"

Edit 2: Did you mean this one? :)

https://www.amazon.ca/Star-Wars-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Electronic/dp/B01BQ9S96A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475263467&sr=8-1&keywords=black+series+stormtrooper+helmet
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 03:24:51 PM by chaingunsofdoom »

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 06:18:31 PM »

Weezer, they are shelf dated for later in October. I have read this and my order says this aswell as a TRU employee told me this...... Go to CHAPTERS/INDIGO.CA TO ORDER NOW FOR $99 . They are still taking preorders.
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

pcdawg

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • I'm a llama! NOT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 12:05:35 AM »

For anyone that bought the Hasbro helmet at chapters indigo, Friday,  call up their customer service line and tell them to apply the code "indigo15".

It's 15% off regular priced toys and other items. So the price comes out to $85 plus tax.

weezer

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 09:58:17 AM »

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Walmart.ca has them back online for pre-order. Est. Delivery Oct. 17th.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 10:08:41 PM by weezer »

Valfar

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 12:26:42 AM »

So I order a Black Series Stormtrooper helmet off Walmart.ca Saturday evening this past weekend and it was in stock stating it would ship on October 14 so, they charged my card then send me an additional e-mail a couple hours later stating they sold out and the item is on back order but, their policy states they only charge once the order is processed and prepped for shipping...such bulls**t, they still have my money for an additional 3-5 days..CS in Philippines offered 5% off my next order then bumped that up to 10% off..lame. Walmart has listed on the BS Stormtrooper helmet page that it will be in stock on the 14th which was the day my helmet was originally supposed to ship...sucks.

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 10:06:43 AM »

This weekend I dealt with the same type of issue with Walmart on a pre-order item - showed they had stock - ordered it and then sent an email saying they were out of stock and if it did not come in stock in 3 days they would cancel the order - of course the preorder can not be filled for a week or so until the item is released.  Then a couple hours later they sent an email stating that they are sorry and I need to ignore the last email- when I called them they said the items are cancelled.  So who know whether I will get the item or not ?
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 01:51:05 PM »

Same here!
However I was able to get some 3.75 for $5 , some BS 3.75 for $10 , and a BS 6" Tie fighter for $15 on Walmart.ca during last weeks Flash Sale ( less then 24 hours).
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

Valfar

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 06:14:30 PM »

Sorry to hear CJ you had a bad experience.

Today I called walmart customer service and somehow they pulled through and my helmet is soon to be shipped, I think last CS agent I talked to didn't examine my order accordingly.

For anyone who wants this helmet I am sure they will have more up soon, at least what I was told..I may buy a second one to weather up if I can get it around $50-70.

bobafett108

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • Canadian Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 07:47:05 PM »

anyone seen any 6" star wars figs at there local toyrus. yet. mine has none and when i asked they said they are not getting any in
With Wookie Rage

old man ben

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • "Born to Collect!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 09:54:00 PM »

I was able to pick up a few of the Rogue One 6" figures at two of the Mississauga TRU stores back on Force Friday, but have seen virtually nothing since then.  No sign of their exclusive Hover Tank driver at all and no one at the stores knew anything about it.

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 08:07:17 PM »

Got my Black Series Stormtrooper helmet from Indigo today.  My order has been pending since well before Force Friday. Apparently they have been having trouble with the voice changer unit. A lot of people have been complaining that it doesnt work properly. Bad reviews online.

CloneCommander1138

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 10:56:50 PM »

These are back in stock on Walmart.ca.

Just ordered one and had no problems with checkout as I did before.
CC1138

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 08:48:25 AM »

Thanx CC1138, maybe I should cancel my indigo order and get it now from Walmart. :P

Darth Avenger77

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2016, 09:40:12 PM »

Hi, back again after many years of absence on the forums.

The Stormtrooper helmet is now available at TOYS R US locations in the Gatineau-Hull-Ottawa region. It's worth every penny. Boughtbit with the exclusive Hovertank Pilot.

Take care!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169100
  • Total Topics: 14343
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 66
Total: 68

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 38 queries.