Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

71 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A-Wing with Hera  (Read 913 times)

jmac

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
A-Wing with Hera
« on: December 03, 2016, 02:04:00 PM »

Has anyone spotted the A-Wing here in Canada? So far I have had no luck. If anyone has one, what do you think of it? Was it worth buying?

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: A-Wing with Hera
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 02:23:27 PM »

Never seen this one through all my almost daily trips to Walmart and TRU stores for the past 2 months...
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

NuroSith

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 09:47:36 AM »

Me too, I never see that here in Quebec :(  .
hopefully soon.

jmac

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 06:58:19 PM »

Wow, still no sign of this ship. I'm getting the feeling this one isn't coming unless it gets a re-release sometime.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 07:25:57 PM »

Yeah, the only time I ever saw it was when I was at Disneyland.  This was the only vehicle (other than the At-Act) and they had tons of it.

Mongo

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • I Am The One
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 07:56:41 PM »

Wasn't this one a re release from the rebels line already? I was hoping this would be an easy find...guess not.
A friend once asked me, "Why does a movie have such a grip on my life?" I am waiting for a good answer still.

66jedikiller66

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 05:47:06 AM »

It's a new mold, you'll see this again, Hasbro hasn't even made their money back on it yet.
Unfortunately it might be in blue or green which are the colors you see in the show.
I was able to find it fairly easy because I live in a border city, it didn't appear to have been released on the Force Friday, I found it a couple of weeks later.
However, I only saw it at ToysRus and Walmart's in the US it may have been other places but, I didn't notice.
I also didn't see it very often.
I returned mine because it is a really under scaled vehicle similar to what they did with the Slave 1 and the Jedi Starfighters.
I was not impressed, it is a beautiful mold though, I wish it was the same size as the old ones.
Now for the good part, because I did not see it very often that leads me to believe it was not ordered by the big retailers this is due to the fact that it came with a re-boxed First Order snowspeeder from The Force Awakens line.
I remember being surprised that we got the Imperial speeder because it came with the reboxed Ezra speeder so that did get my hopes up.
I also remember saying to my self this will never happen as I was looking at the Force Awakens Snowspeeder still hanging around at Toysrus in October last year.
Anyways, using my incredible powers of Retail deduction, lol, I would say this is a piece that will definitely show up at Winners or the likes of that.
Just sit tight they're coming, regardless of the amount of orders from retailers there were still a certain amount of these produced and they definitely didn't all make it to the front lines.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 05:49:12 AM by 66jedikiller66 »

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 10:08:26 AM »

Mine came from a US Walmart on clearance. I saw a lot of these in Disneyland. I also agree that these will show up at Winners at some point.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169063
  • Total Topics: 14341
  • Online Today: 69
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 71
Total: 71

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 37 queries.