Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

60 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ontario Collectors Con 2017 is Sunday January 29  (Read 700 times)

oohyaa

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
    • Canadian Star Wars News
Ontario Collectors Con 2017 is Sunday January 29
« on: January 21, 2017, 10:00:00 PM »

The Ontario Collectors Con is Sunday, January 29th at the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario from 10 am to 4 pm with FREE PARKING.  To get full event details check out http://www.ontariocollectorscon.com

WWE Legend The Honky Tonk Man the Greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time is best known for his run with the WWF, where he held the WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship for a record 454 days, and hitting his opponents in the head with his guitar. He will be available for autographs and photos all day.

Voice actor David Sobolov also joins us this year, he has voiced a long list of characters including the Decepticon SHOCKWAVE in Transformers Prime, DEPTH CHARGE in Beast Wars, DRAX in the Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon, ROBOCOP in the Robocop cartoon, LOBO in Young Justice, GORILLA GRODD in The Flash TV Series and many more roles. He too will be available all day for autographs and photos.

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s and 90s toys and all the latest releases from today such as Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DC Universe etc), Wrestling, Power Rangers, and tons of other toys, comics and collectibles.

IanToronto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Ontario Collectors Con 2017 is Sunday January 29
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 05:48:31 PM »

Went to the show this past Sunday....picked up 6-inch resistance C-3PO with the dark red arm....first time I've seen it in Canada...paid $30.00.  Also purchased at the show was the Rogue One Droid 4-pack that's from Disney  Parks Stores... $60.00.  The Droids are super-articulated....as far as Droids go. Also purchased a vintage collection rebel armored snowspeeder new in box for $40.00. Yay!

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 08:26:03 PM »

I was at the show.  Wasn't terribly impressed with the selection of Star wars mech there.  Was hoping to see a lot more Vintage COllection stuff but apart from a single vendor looking for slightly too-high prices on them, I saw next to nothing.  Went home with money in my pockrt and started buying online

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 12:50:15 PM »

As per usual, once a show has come & gone the thread will be deleted to save forum space. I'll give it a few days.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169063
  • Total Topics: 14341
  • Online Today: 72
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 60
Total: 60

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 37 queries.