Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

30 Guests, 4 Users

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disney droid factory  (Read 521 times)

jmac

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Disney droid factory
« on: April 23, 2017, 05:29:20 PM »

Has anyone been able to collect some of these? They look like they would be a lot of fun, especially now that protocol droids have been added to the line. It's too bad that you have to go to a theme park to get them!

DarthMark

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
Re: Disney droid factory
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 07:31:21 PM »

So far I have been able to get my hands on pretty much all astromechs with names (except R2-MK and holographic R2). I intend to get the new ones revealed at celebration, including named protocol droids.

Unfortunately we cannot order from the Disney app in Canada (where they sell for 12.99USD each and 29.99USD for 4-packs if not mistaken). Options are to go there, have a friend wiling to help who goes there, or wait for prices from resellers to go down after a month or 2.

Quality-wise, their astromechs series had a drop in 2015 compared to 2012 (first run had higher quality parts, with actual wires on feet) but they are still not bad.

I would love to get a complete set from their 2012 run but I think it would be pricy.

As far as the protocol droids go the pictures are really nice and with decent articulations. If I go to Florida or find someone who is willing to sell them at a reasonable price, I would be down for all 21. Some sets are already up there, but price ain't reasonable

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/WDW-Star-Wars-2017-Disney-Protocol-Build-a-Droid-Factory-96-Complete-set-/222484029205?hash=item33cd14df15:g:Pc4AAOSwIWVY-r4D

DarthMark

• Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
Re: Disney droid factory
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 02:46:56 PM »

Has anyone been to Florida Parks lately? If so, are the protocol droid parts still available?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
Stats
  • Total Posts: 170177
  • Total Topics: 14400
  • Online Today: 42
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 30
Total: 34

Page created in 0.268 seconds with 38 queries.