Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

22 Guests, 2 Users

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Star Trek figures  (Read 5016 times)

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Star Trek figures
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2011, 10:12:44 PM »

Saw some six inch movie trek figures at Dollarama!! They were $2 each. Even at $2 I passed. Was tempted by old spock, but what am I gonna do with a random old spock? But wow, $2 at dollarama 2 years later!! The movie was really good, but the toys sure did flop!!

I saw those today as well. Looked like it might have been an entire set. I am a long-time fan, but the new movie just rubbed me the wrong way. Not sure about those toys either. It's just not the same as "real" Trek. I've got a bunch of Playmates figures from the 90s, and for some reason they seemed better than these. I too was tempted by the old Spock though, but yeah, what to do with one random Spock?

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2016, 08:46:36 AM »

Here's another odd one from Dollarama! At 2 different dollaramas this weekend I found literally 17 Doctor McCoy Reaction figures priced $3 each. That's 17 of them at each dollarama. And no sign of any other Reaction figures. So if you want to army build Dr. McCoy, check your local Dollaramas.

Very odd!

PS: Be careful about the packaging though. As I was searching through the pegs, one of the tricorders fell out of one of the packages. The glue on the bubbles is terrible and some of the bubbles separate from the packaging if you look at it funny.

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2016, 09:39:42 PM »

PS: Be careful about the packaging though. As I was searching through the pegs, one of the tricorders fell out of one of the packages. The glue on the bubbles is terrible and some of the bubbles separate from the packaging if you look at it funny.

Maybe that's why they ended up at Dollarama - perhaps a bad lot at the packaging factory.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 01:16:34 AM »

I dunno. If that was the case they should have more than Dr.  Mccoys. A lot of the trek figures suffer from bad bubble glue. And I found a batch of karate kid figures at another dollarama today. So keep an eye out for random reaction figures at dollarama.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
Stats
  • Total Posts: 170177
  • Total Topics: 14400
  • Online Today: 42
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 22
Total: 24

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 39 queries.