Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

65 Guests, 4 Users

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DC Multiverse 6" figures  (Read 439 times)

sinkie

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
DC Multiverse 6" figures
« on: May 03, 2017, 10:26:47 PM »

My son is collecting these somewhat (I'm somewhat collecting the DC collectible figures and we're sort of mix and matching).

Anyone else collecting these or at least paying attention to them when they see them at retail? I'm asking because I've found only ONE Walmart in my area over the last month that is carrying the latest wave with Zoom, Hawkman, etc. And I grabbed Zoom and Hawkman and Jay Garrick but skipped on the Batman (Gordon), Batgirl and Joker. Then went back today (almost 4 weeks later) and managed to only find the Joker! We want to build King Shark! Before I look online thought I'd see if anyone was finding these at retail or if this one Walmart got these completely by accident. I'd try to be patient if anyone else is seeing them. Thanks!

Bespin-81

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • Ash for the win.
    • View Profile
Re: DC Multiverse 6" figures
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 10:35:00 PM »

According to some posts on actionfigurenews.ca, they've been showing up at multiple Wal-marts. 

It seems, however, that this wave (not the other DC waves) is priced at $10 at some of those Wal-marts and is disappearing quite fast.

Here's the thread - http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27719
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 10:36:36 PM by Bespin-81 »

sinkie

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: DC Multiverse 6" figures
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 11:32:07 PM »

Interesting...they were definitely NOT $10 at this Walmart. But I've been to at least 6 other Walmarts in my area and not a sign of anything new. But good to know they may yet hit. Thanks!

Oh and if anyone is getting these but could care less about the King Shark parts LMK!!! I'd fork over some cash for them for sure!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
Stats
  • Total Posts: 170143
  • Total Topics: 14398
  • Online Today: 86
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 65
Total: 69

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 38 queries.