Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

55 Guests, 3 Users

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Black Series (6" Figure Line)  (Read 19640 times)

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Series (6" Figure Line)
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2015, 06:46:40 PM »

Those 2 things go hand in hand for me - they should have been released around the same time. I think there is still some slight chance we may see this stuff - most likely at TRU, next most likely right to Winners as you said - between now & Christmas. I'm not sure whether to post the crossed fingers smiley or not.....

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2015, 07:48:24 AM »

Guys I wrote this post over at the 3 3/4 thread but since you were talking about it in this thread I thought you might want to read this since you are waiting for these figures to show up in Canada. 

I am not sure if this is good or bad news.   I was on Amazon.com and found they had all the figures from the last 2 SA 3/ 3/4" waves that I wanted.  Shipping was not that much and if you have a problem amazon will take care of you so I bit decided to buy them.  Some I purchased from amazon it self and 2 others from resellers that were being fulfilled by amazon.  When I got the package the interesting thing was the packaging from the resellers.   

It was all blank on the back except for a little blurb at the top talking about the characters then the whole middle section was blank except for the picture of the character and then at the bottom was the Hasbro Quebec address.   No multi language writing.

So this is either good news we are getting these waves or it is bad news that they are being dumped to other resellers instead of making there way to the Canadian market.

I hope I am the bearer of good news but these were American resellers with these cards that were at one point destined for Canada.
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2015, 11:26:29 AM »

Guys I wrote this post over at the 3 3/4 thread but since you were talking about it in this thread I thought you might want to read this since you are waiting for these figures to show up in Canada. 

I am not sure if this is good or bad news.   I was on Amazon.com and found they had all the figures from the last 2 SA 3/ 3/4" waves that I wanted.  Shipping was not that much and if you have a problem amazon will take care of you so I bit decided to buy them.  Some I purchased from amazon it self and 2 others from resellers that were being fulfilled by amazon.  When I got the package the interesting thing was the packaging from the resellers.   

It was all blank on the back except for a little blurb at the top talking about the characters then the whole middle section was blank except for the picture of the character and then at the bottom was the Hasbro Quebec address.   No multi language writing.

So this is either good news we are getting these waves or it is bad news that they are being dumped to other resellers instead of making there way to the Canadian market.

I hope I am the bearer of good news but these were American resellers with these cards that were at one point destined for Canada.

No worries. I've bought some of the last wave 8 (Mosep Binep wave) at Archambault Stores in Quebec and the cardbacks were all trilogo. That wave 8 contains all the new figures but the Stormtrooper and Imperial Navy Trooper (these were in wave 7). The wave 8 was in stock at Hasbro in Longueuil, but somehow no stores except from Archambault in Quebec got them. Most probably because the stores wanted to get the TFA stuff before anything else. At worse, I suspect you'll see them hit Winner stores later this year...

"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

napseeker

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • Let loose the figures of clone war!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2018, 10:01:19 PM »

http://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2018/02/toy-fair-2018-hasbro-press-event-live-coverage/

Am reading on Fwoosh that the 6" Gammorean Guard is going to be a Target exclusive?!?  WTF? Hasbro doesn't like making scads of money apparently. Did they forget just how in-demand the 3.75" TVC GG was or something?
Bring back Star Wars and Marvel SA 3.75" at reasonable prices, Hasbro...

Ookk

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2018, 01:57:40 AM »

http://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2018/02/toy-fair-2018-hasbro-press-event-live-coverage/

Am reading on Fwoosh that the 6" Gammorean Guard is going to be a Target exclusive?!?  WTF? Hasbro doesn't like making scads of money apparently. Did they forget just how in-demand the 3.75" TVC GG was or something?

...if that's accurate...   :sign0065:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
Stats
  • Total Posts: 170127
  • Total Topics: 14397
  • Online Today: 82
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 55
Total: 58

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 39 queries.