Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 10:08:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

72 Guests, 6 Users

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HASCON  (Read 527 times)

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile
HASCON
« on: August 11, 2017, 06:09:00 AM »

If you are wondering why Hasbro will not be selling their SDCC exclusives this August like they traditionally do - here is the reason:

HasCon is a forthcoming annual fan convention created by Hasbro to promote its various licensed properties, including Transformers, G.I. Joe, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Magic: The Gathering. It thus replaces the previous fan convention from Fun Publications, BotCon.[1] However, Fun Publications' G. I. Joe Convention continued to be held as of 2017. It was subsequently announced that the first HasCon is scheduled for September 8–10, 2017, at the Rhode Island Convention Center. Meanwhile, Summer Hayes, LLC., which organizes My Little Pony Fair convention, has announced that their convention won't be held for 2017, and would collaborate with HasCon instead.[2]
:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

ambasah

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
Re: HASCON
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 10:28:51 AM »

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 04:27:50 PM »

Ambasah,  I was sent a link from another snow trooper that stated one of the sites stated that the exclusives would not be available until September.    When I went looking for a reason why - I found this information on the new show and made the conclusion myself that this must be the reason why.  I could be totally wrong on both points.  Maybe the link I was sent is incorrect.  Maybe Old Man Ben could provide the link for the site that stated it was not going to be available for sale until September.  Either way at this point if we do not get confirmation  - if you want them be ready to order on Monday.   

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 08:50:22 PM »

Here is the posting on Yakface regarding the change to SDCC Star Wars Exclusives and when they will be available for sale (Thanks Old Man Ben). 

http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2017/07/22/hasbro-sdcc-exclusives-delayed-until-september/

HASBRO SDCC EXCLUSIVES DELAYED UNTIL SEPTEMBER
07/22/2017 JAYSON   28 COMMENTS
Hasbro* has sent an update to media outlets regarding the revised availability of their SDCC Exclusives. Originally slated for an August 14 release on HasbroToyShop.com, the indicate that they will now be offered sometime in September.

“Hi Star Wars fans,
Hope you’re having a great weekend! We wanted to reach out to clarify that the availability date for the Hasbro Star Wars SDCC exclusives on Hasbro Toy Shop has changed to September.”

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 07:55:22 AM »

In the statement they specifically mention Star Wars SDCC, so it could be that they are saving the Star Wars items for Force Friday.  :luke:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:58:04 AM by Canadian Jedi »

ambasah

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 04:47:04 AM »

Thanks guys, saving the best for last : )

Wedge1021

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 10:25:11 PM »

As far as I know, many of the SDCC items will be hitting HTS tomorrow, August 14 at some time during the day. THis includes the Marvel, Transformers, etc items. The Star Wars items are excluded, along with a couple other items I believe. Originally the thought was that they would be held back and made available at HasCon in mid-September, however it was later made known that the Star Wars items would go live on September 1st for Force Friday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 168722
  • Total Topics: 14326
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 39 queries.