Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

23 Guests, 1 User

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Barnes and Noble  (Read 361 times)

Eradicator

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Join me and together we can rule the Galaxy!
    • View Profile
Barnes and Noble
« on: September 18, 2017, 12:33:07 PM »

I ordered the Royal Guard 4 pack from Barnes and Noble today. They only charge $6.50 in shipping to Canada, at least for me. With exchange the whole thing came out to just over $114. This works out to just less than $29 per figure and this is what we pay in Canada anyway for the regular figures. Even if I get taxed at the post office when it arrives it really is no different than buying it in country.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-star-wars-the-black-series-guard-action-figure-4-pack/31435658?ean=0630509602810

Now if only I can get the Snoke somewhere other than Gamestop. I am hoping EB Games brings it here.

Subcoolin

• Empire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Barnes and Noble
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 08:08:15 AM »

I did the same...ordered two packs!  Much easier and don't have to chase them down!

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 05:44:18 PM »

That's a really cool set - and the blue Royal Guard from the PT TRULY deserves a 6" figure. I didn't know this was coming, nice find.

dangerlinto

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 08:06:57 PM »

I ordered the Royal Guard 4 pack from Barnes and Noble today. They only charge $6.50 in shipping to Canada, at least for me. With exchange the whole thing came out to just over $114. This works out to just less than $29 per figure and this is what we pay in Canada anyway for the regular figures. Even if I get taxed at the post office when it arrives it really is no different than buying it in country.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-star-wars-the-black-series-guard-action-figure-4-pack/31435658?ean=0630509602810

Now if only I can get the Snoke somewhere other than Gamestop. I am hoping EB Games brings it here.

Wow - I mean it's $90.75 US which is about $112 right now (more I suppose when it appears on your credit card) which is WAY less then these exclusive generally are here.  I'm remembering the Astromech set at TRU being 89.99 + tax and that wasn't shipped to my front door.  And this is 4 full-sized figure.

Good Deal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169093
  • Total Topics: 14342
  • Online Today: 60
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 23
Total: 24

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 38 queries.