Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

73 Guests, 1 User

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Walmart 3 3/4" Black Series Boba Fett, Sandtrooper, Ponda Baba, Tusken Raider  (Read 239 times)

DarthVader77

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

Has anyone seen the Walmart 3 3/4" Black Series Boba Fett, Sandtrooper, Ponda Baba, Tusken Raider figures in Canada yet? Any confirmation whether we'll see these up here?

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile

nope! with the han,leia and other figures in that one line, clogging pegs i didnt expect to see anything new from the SA 3 3/4'' line till Christmas (if were lucky!)

nothing online either. they are just trying to sell off the back up of crap no one wanted in the first place. well, i did get the Leia. i dont think that figure is so bad. other then that i passed on most of those.

anyway, good luck! i would hope by christmas they will hit the warehouse and put out some newer stuff.

Darth Woo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

It would be even nicer if they came out while they are still $7.97 each.

bob

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
    • View Profile

It would be even nicer if they came out while they are still $7.97 each.

i was thinking that too! haha :) but they are pretty on top of that but sometimes their is over lap. ive seen it..its harder to get but if we luck out maybe we can. 20 bucks for a SA figure after taxes is not right. that isnt just inflation. i saw a lot of TVC figs near the end of 2012 being sold on sale for 7 and change! i was just starting to get into collecting and i passed on about 9 or 10 vintage figures i saw..i look back now and think WTF was i thinking..haha but these things happen. ah well

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

Nope. An honestly I have lost all hopes in seeing The Last Jedi wave (Rose, Luke, Praetorian Guard and FO Executioner) in Canada.

It's November 10th. The street date was Nov. 1st. Pegs are clogging with old crap they're trying to sell. If WM Canada even ordered some stock (which I think is doubtful seeing how much of the old crap is clogging the pegs), I think it's safe to say they've been transferred to the USA.

So I decided to move on and resort to other means. Ordered them tru friends on Instagram. Cannot wait until there's nothing left on the pegs in the US.

To be quite frank I'm really pissed up. At Walmart and Hasbro Canada. The only new stuff we're getting in stores right now when I go visit and see boxes on pallets ready to be unpacked in the toys aisles at my Walmart stores are Rogue One Nerf Blasters from last year, Galactic Heroes BB-8 playset from last year and SW Monopoly from 2 years ago. It's a REAL SHAME to be a SW collector in Canada. We're getting screwed with huge prices and we don't see any new stuff. Very depressing and frustrated... especially knowing these damn cardbacks and boxes were transleted in French for the Quebec market!  >:( >:(
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 168448
  • Total Topics: 14313
  • Online Today: 73
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 73
Total: 74

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 39 queries.