Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 09:58:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

63 Guests, 4 Users

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Walmart 3 3/4" Black Series Boba Fett, Sandtrooper, Ponda Baba, Tusken Raider  (Read 1241 times)

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile

Hey OldManBen,
That was really nice of you to try that for me. I very much appreciate your efforts.  :u:
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • When all else fails - send in the wookiee.
    • View Profile

Drove over to a Walmart  in Mississauga late last night and scored a whole bunch of BS Deathtroopers.    :u:  .   Lucky Old Man Ben told me about these because I was only able to get my army to 102 from the ones I found in Durham.  Now at 120 I think I have enough.

Darth Derek if I ever see another one in Durham it is yours . :) 

:r2d2line:                      CANADA STRONG AND FREE       :r2d2line:

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

Drove over to a Walmart  in Mississauga late last night and scored a whole bunch of BS Deathtroopers.    :u:  .   Lucky Old Man Ben told me about these because I was only able to get my army to 102 from the ones I found in Durham.  Now at 120 I think I have enough.

Just for curiosity, are you really saying you have 120 BS 3.75" Walmart Exclusive Imperial Death Troopers?
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert
- "Les enfants de Dune"/"Children of Dune"

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile

I feel fairly confident in saying he was giving grief to Darth Derek. Canadian Jedi has been know to do these types of things. From... time to time.

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile

LOL.....haha.....Ummmm, I'm calling BS CJ. And by BS I don't mean "Black Series". :rollfloorlaffsmiley:
But by almeans , post a pic , prove me wrong. Would love to see it. :P
:star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008: :star-wars-smiley-008:

DarthDerek

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile

I feel fairly confident in saying he was giving grief to Darth Derek. Canadian Jedi has been know to do these types of things. From... time to time.
Exactly JJ. CJ likes to give me a  :fighting0072: lol

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

I thought I'd get a comment like:

"Hey CJ:

That is really nice of you to try and get me a figure. I very much appreciate your efforts.  :u: "

No one appreciates me, I give and I give ...... I need to call my Mom now .... at least she loves me. 

JediPatrick:

How big would a Galactic Empire Army have to be, to be "Impressive, Most Impressive "  ?

66jedikiller66

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
    • View Profile

Wow, 120 Deathtroopers?
I thought I was bad with 50

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

I thought I'd get a comment like:

"Hey CJ:

That is really nice of you to try and get me a figure. I very much appreciate your efforts.  :u: "

No one appreciates me, I give and I give ...... I need to call my Mom now .... at least she loves me. 

JediPatrick:

How big would a Galactic Empire Army have to be, to be "Impressive, Most Impressive "  ?

LOL  :) You got me! I was afraid someone would surpass my 85 Death Troopers Grand Army!  :tongue0024:
"C'est lorsque nous croyons savoir quelque chose qu'il faut justement réfléchir un peu plus profondément." / "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."

Frank Herbert

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

" LOL  :) You got me! I was afraid someone would surpass my 85 Death Troopers Grand Army!  :tongue0024:"

"Named must your fear be, before banish it you can." - Yoda

I feel it is a safe bet that my Grand Galactic Army of 3.75 Hasbro Empire Figures is one of, if not the largest in the World.   And most definitely the largest in Canada :rockon: :rockon:

Worship me JediPatrick - become a true believer.   :love0030: :love0030:

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

" LOL  :) You got me! I was afraid someone would surpass my 85 Death Troopers Grand Army!  :tongue0024:"

"Named must your fear be, before banish it you can." - Yoda

I feel it is a safe bet that my Grand Galactic Army of 3.75 Hasbro Empire Figures is one of, if not the largest in the World.   And most definitely the largest in Canada :rockon: :rockon:

Worship me JediPatrick - become a true believer.   :love0030: :love0030:

I need to see. Not because I don't believe you (of course!), but merely because I wanna know my enemy so I can launch my own Grand Army upon it. And by the way, my Army is led by Great Generals. Not Jedi. Porgs. Yeah, my Empire is led by Grand Admiral Porg, and all are subordinate to Supreme Leader Porg. There is also a Kylo Porg. He shoots lightsabers from his eyes. :P

Frank Herbert

Canadian Jedi

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

I will admit I do not own one Porg.  My army is lead my Grand Admiral Thrawn.   Do Porg taste like chicken ?   My army needs to eat.  :D

JediPatrick

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile

I will admit I do not own one Porg.  My army is lead my Grand Admiral Thrawn.   Do Porg taste like chicken ?   My army needs to eat.  :D

Honestly, I dunno what Porgs taste like. I would never eat these. I feed them to my Rancors and my Rathtars.  :P

Frank Herbert
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 168721
  • Total Topics: 14326
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 63
Total: 67

Page created in 0.212 seconds with 38 queries.