Forum > Scout Report

Annual Canadian Tire pre-Christmas Sale

(1/4) > >>

DarthSlaad:
Just bought the 3,75'' Force Link Emperor/Luke/ERG at Canadian Tire for 17,49$ instead of 34,99$. I also saw a lot of Baze Malbus/Stormtrooper pack for 9,99$ instead of 19,99$. They also have the 6-inch 5POA figures and Forces of Destiny dolls for sales.

bobafett108:
did they have sign up saying onsale or just ring up? checked website and said same 34.99. may have to pop in if they are on sale

DarthSlaad:
Maybe that kind of rebate depends on each CT store. The one in Ste-Dorothée, Laval, Qc, has them on sale.

Darth Woo:
Went to a store in BC and the 3-pack is still $34.99. :(

napseeker:
Maybe the sale is only at those stores which have excess stock of the 3-pack... whereas stores where it's been selling well can just keep to the $35 pricetag. 

I'm sure though that even those stores will eventually put them on markdown (certainly after XMas is over).  I do like this set myself, despite some minor issues with each figure, but I would never buy it unless it was $20 or less. Even then, I'd use up some of my Canadian Tire money to get a bigger discount, since no way is that Luke worth $7... (that's assuming 3 figures * $7 = $21 pricetag).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version