Forum > Wampa Cave

Netflix-The Toys That Made Us

<< < (3/4) > >>

THE Mike™:

--- Quote from: jjreason on December 26, 2017, 10:04:42 AM ---I watched SW, GI Joe & He-Man - haven't checked out the Barbie episode as of yet. I believe "The Mike" was interviewed for an upcoming episode so we will eagerly anticipate that!

--- End quote ---

Negative.
While I know many people attached to this, and supplied a couple of figures for an upcoming Transformers one (in January, I think?), I wasn't interviewed for this. ;)

darthpaul:

--- Quote from: THE Mike™ on December 30, 2017, 02:50:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: jjreason on December 26, 2017, 10:04:42 AM ---I watched SW, GI Joe & He-Man - haven't checked out the Barbie episode as of yet. I believe "The Mike" was interviewed for an upcoming episode so we will eagerly anticipate that!

--- End quote ---

Negative.
While I know many people attached to this, and supplied a couple of figures for an upcoming Transformers one (in January, I think?), I wasn't interviewed for this. ;)

--- End quote ---

Hey Mike.  Saw you were on Hamilton news.  Congrats!

THE Mike™:

--- Quote from: darthpaul on December 30, 2017, 06:10:18 PM ---Hey Mike.  Saw you were on Hamilton news.  Congrats!

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Yeah, I've been on there at least half a dozen times in the last 5 years.
They're all posted here:
www.youtube.com/bhtoys

Canadian Jedi:
Mike:

I watched the latest video on your site.  Great spots and advertisement for the store.  I have not been in the store for long time, due to where I live, but it looks great.   :u:

DarthDerek:

--- Quote from: Canadian Jedi on January 06, 2018, 09:18:12 AM ---Mike:

I watched the latest video on your site.  Great spots and advertisement for the store.  I have not been in the store for long time, due to where I live, but it looks great.   :u:

--- End quote ---

CJ, I did the same thing yesterday. Let me know if you ever want to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version