Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 21, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

56 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOY HUNTERS Fantasy NBA Challenge  (Read 980 times)

Toy Hunters

• Empire
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
    • Toy Hunters
TOY HUNTERS Fantasy NBA Challenge
« on: October 02, 2004, 06:00:46 PM »

Hi all,

I will be running a Yahoo Fantasy Roto Basketball League this year.  The league will be open to all, but limited to the Yahoo max of 20 teams.  League entry will be $20 CAD, and the payouts will be as follows:

1st   -   60%  of entry fees  (e.g. 20 team league = $120 1st prize)
2nd  -   30%  of entry fees  (e.g. 20 team league = $60 2nd prize)
3rd   -   10%  of entry fees  (e.g. 20 team league = $20 3rd prize)

This completely non-profit league will also offer hundreds of dollars in additional prizes donated by yours truly.  Prizes will be not only be given to the top teams at the end of the season, but also the top team at the end of each month, sportsmanship prizes, and other random prizes.  The complete prize list has not yet been completed, but some of the items up for grab so far are:

Saga Luke Skywalker's X-Wing
various POTJ, Ep1, and Saga 12" Figures
12" VOTC Stormtrooper
Animated Clone Wars Wave 1 complete set
Animated Clone Wars Wave 2 complete set
and much, much more....

Remember, the entry fees go entirely to the top 3 finishers and the additional prizes don't cost competitors anything.  I will even cover the postage for the prize winners.

The league will be roto scored,.  I will be the commissioner and I will have authority over all trades, to ensure fairness for all teams.  A live draft will be set for late October.  If you can't make the draft you will be responsible to pre-rank your draft order.

The only requirements to compete are as follows:

Must be willing to compete for the entire NBA season.
Must pay entry fee prior to October 20th (mailing it on the 20th is not acceptable.  I must receive your entry fee by the 20th or your team will be deleted.)
Must be willing to have fun competing for the Toy Hunters fantasy NBA Challenge.

That's it.

If you are interested please email me ASAP at info@toyhunters.ca.  Please include your name, address, and let me know which method of payment you will use for the entry fee.

Entry fee can be paid via concealed cash, personal cheque, money order, or PAYPAL (please note that payment via PAYPAL will be $21 to cover PAYPAL fees).

If you have any questions you can either email me or post them here.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169109
  • Total Topics: 14344
  • Online Today: 74
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 56
Total: 56

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 37 queries.