Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

65 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: MicroMachines TITANIUM SERIES  (Read 16612 times)

richd

• <A++ Trader>
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • I ain't no stinkin' llama!
    • View Profile
Re: MicroMachines TITANIUM SERIES
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2010, 02:39:26 AM »

I managed to get every titanium I wanted except the Rogue Shadow . . . I'm still choked that I held that ship in my hand in Walmart once, long ago and put it back. Argh! Now it's 45-75 on ebay. I'm playing the waiting game on that one. The Neb, outrider, dengar's ship, etc., I found for around 15-20 before they got stupidly expensive (though 15-20 is high, really).

fishfan

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • you talkin to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2010, 09:20:17 AM »

So I gotta ask, does anyone have the gold x-wing exclusive from the early days of this line?  I remember it going for upwards of $100 on evilbay.

I too need the nebulon and outrider to finish my collection, but not even considering the current prices online.

Darth Cujo

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • mmmmoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2010, 01:39:54 PM »

I just found it a very strange and frustrating experience.  It seems hasblo restarted some of the ship productions without any kind of announcement.  They’ve left me puzzled.  Is the hiatus over?  Are they just filling in orders for retailers who had shipments that they were promised?  I haven’t seen any discussions in on-line boards as to what might be going on.

I doubt hasbro went back into production. I would bet it's just old stock finally making its way through the system. This happens from time to time. Look at the Maul and snowspeeder Luke titanium figures. They were going for over $100 a piece, then they started showing up at online stores a year or 2 later and now you can't give them away.

So I gotta ask, does anyone have the gold x-wing exclusive from the early days of this line?  I remember it going for upwards of $100 on evilbay.

I too need the nebulon and outrider to finish my collection, but not even considering the current prices online.

Wasn't that thing made of real gold, or gold plated or something? Maybe I'm misremembering. Anyways, I never got one. I have the gold Vader's TIE which is not rare. Got it as a curiosity since I was ordering some stuff at the time and figured might as well. And I collect Vader stuff.
edit: There's two on ebay right now for about $100 and they're gold plated. It's an x-wing and a slave I two pack. Is that what you're referring to fishfan?

I'm still looking for the Nebulon B frigate but refuse to pay crazy prices. Might work out in the end. Remember when Galoob did these the Slave I was going for goofy money on ebay until hasbro took over and re-released it and the rest. So I have never paid more than retail for any of the die cast/titanium line. I might be willing to pay up to $20 for one just to help finish my titanium OT focussed collection. I think I need a character specific x-wing or two but am not too concerned with those.I also want the Battlestar Galactica (original). I have the viper and the cylon raider from the original series, but missed out on the galactica. I skipped the modern series ones though.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 01:44:11 PM by Darth Cujo »

fishfan

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • you talkin to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2010, 07:58:06 PM »

No this one was just gold coloured.  I checked on rebelscum.  500 were made for CIII.

Check it out:

http://www.rebelscum.com/C3goldxwing.asp

I think I may just head to ebay.....

mistersql

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Ta dah
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2010, 03:44:32 PM »

I managed to get every titanium I wanted except the Rogue Shadow . . . I'm still choked that I held that ship in my hand in Walmart once, long ago and put it back. Argh! Now it's 45-75 on ebay. I'm playing the waiting game on that one. The Neb, outrider, dengar's ship, etc., I found for around 15-20 before they got stupidly expensive (though 15-20 is high, really).

I went a little nuts last year when I heard that the line was discontinuing.  I went out and bought every Titanium that I already had for a MIP collection.  I set my price to $15.  I got about half of the collection at retail so that wasn't so bad but paid $20 or so for the really hard-to-find ones.  In all I probably bought about 70 or so.

fishfan

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • you talkin to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2010, 04:45:29 PM »

AARRRGGHH. I just had both the outrider and neb for under $40 and only $10 for shipping slip out of my hands cause I went to the beach instead of sticking by my pc till the end of the auction. :sad0064:

fishfan

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
  • you talkin to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2010, 02:52:09 PM »

WooHoo!!  Success!!  Got both the neb freighter and the outrider for under $40 shipped!!

now  about those comic packs coming to legends.....

mistersql

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Ta dah
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2010, 04:57:23 PM »

I just found it a very strange and frustrating experience.  It seems hasblo restarted some of the ship productions without any kind of announcement.  They’ve left me puzzled.  Is the hiatus over?  Are they just filling in orders for retailers who had shipments that they were promised?  I haven’t seen any discussions in on-line boards as to what might be going on.

Here's where some of them ended up:
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

mistersql

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Ta dah
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2010, 07:43:27 PM »

Funny how things happen.
I searched high and low for a Nebulon Frigate. I got pretty close to clicking on 'buy it now' a few times when they were going for $30 but held off. Here's the funny part; this past weekend and months after my last post I found a Neb B at Big Lots for $4.  I already have two of them but it just seemed like a waste if I left it for the price.

I don't have any desire lately to collect anything SW related.  There are many reasons why at the moment but the main one is how let down I felt by Hasbro's decision on this line.

RIP Titaniums.

richd

• <A++ Trader>
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • I ain't no stinkin' llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2011, 01:34:58 AM »

So, is this line coming back?

winbrant

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2011, 12:14:58 PM »

Saw them in the Hasbro slideshow from New York Comic Con...three 3-packs. Look to be straight re-packs

Missed out on Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter ETA-2 (yellow) as that one came out at the very beginning (Fall 2005) as part of the first Wal*Mart exclusive release (3 waves) states-side. It was supposed to be "re-released" in Spring 2006 as part of the regular Titanium releases but never saw this though the other 16 Wal*Mart ones were found easily enough.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: Garhod
Stats
  • Total Posts: 170159
  • Total Topics: 14400
  • Online Today: 87
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 65
Total: 65

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 37 queries.