Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2018, 02:53:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

63 Guests, 1 User

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Regarding Stormtripper's Call Out  (Read 1679 times)

dave@rebelscum.com

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • It's only worth what you are willing to pay
    • View Profile
    • Rebelscum
Regarding Stormtripper's Call Out
« on: March 23, 2005, 03:54:30 AM »

Re: Holier Than ThouÖ

Dave you seem to have all these double standards, you have claimed that you are the reason that the VOTC figures were produced.

Jay, I would use a little happy face half the times I type stuff if I could find one that meant tongue in cheek. People can say things in humour.

You have gone on about how much you hate a scalper dealer, then turn around and praise him like "he's da man"

I assume you are referring to Big Peteís, right? If thatís the case, Iíve looked over his order forms, and have talked to him in great detail about toy distribution. Even though he once sold as a scalper, there has been no indication that he has done so since 2001. Iíve been there on shipment days. I know where he orders from, and if heís involved in scalping heís gone out of his way to hide it from me. Heís trying to be a legitimate businessman making a living honestly. More power to him. Weíve all made mistakes in the past, and sometimes you have to look past those mistakes.

Iíll admit to being wrong in supporting him and his business the day you can prove he still scalps.

If you arenít referring to him, I have no idea what you are talking about, but I donít like your implication.

then you seem to get all involved in "sensitive issues" and ban people from RS for ridicules reasons

What, this because I suspended you once for being a jerk? You made very rude comments that werenít acceptable. You admitted to being in the wrong and apologized to the forum when your rights were reinstatedÖ

now you are taking a shot at stock people at Zellers, that they are illiterate.

once againÖ Tongue. In. Cheek. Itís called humour. If you donít see it, then Iím sorry to offend.

Nice one buddy, very classy

Öand your calling me out like this is an example of Ďclassí?

I even made a deal with him once and paid $5 more then what he had posted on this site because he denied ever posting at that price. It's ironic that you are at SCUM!

OK, you brought this up, so letís clear it up in public. Jay sends me an email to buy at AT ST off of me. The title he typed was AT ST $20. He said he wanted to buy it. In good nature I send it to him the same day we settle everythingÖ Before I receive the money. As it turns out, he shortchanged me by $5. When I mention it to he, he accuses me of swapping prices. Ironically, this was the same email thread the entire deal was on, and its title still was Ėwait for it--- AT ST $20. I tell him we can work something out with a trade, but he stops replying to my emails. In his own defense, he does send me the $5 owning, but apparently, at the expense of a chip on his shoulder.

Jay, if you donít like me, why the hell would you deal with me?

" I don't need feedback, someone with my high profile blah blah blah"
I think it's about time to get over yourself ...

Yeah, I pride myself on my honesty. Even if it hurts someoneís feelings, I wonít lie. To me thatís far more important than feedbackÖeven when I have to take it on the chin by someone like you. Keep in mind that Iíve done nothing but be pleasant to you Jay. Since the day we met Iíve done nothing but try to be friendly to you, and you keep calling me out.

If you have a big enough problem that you need to get it off your chest, you have my address. Iíll gladly forward you my phone number via a PM or email. Iíve nothing to hide, and Iíd rather hear it from your lips than read it in a section of a forum I donít read regularly.

I would appreciate in the future that you show a bit more of this class that you claim I donít have and address me directly instead of trying to make an example of me in this forum.

Bottom line, Iím justified in who I am and my place in the Star Wars community, and if you have some problem with that than thatís your problem. Iím not holier than thou; Iím just self-righteous in my beliefs. Iíve always been mature enough to admit when Iím wrong, but youíve done little to prove I amÖ your accusations here are uncalled for and in my opinion immature.

Everybody Loves Applesauce.

Barada

Re:Regarding Stormtripper's Call Out
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 05:09:16 AM »

Okay, I have to let this stand, because I did not delete the original post by Stormtripper.  I cannot pass an opinion, as I don't know the situation, and I have no problems with either guy here.

Against my better judgment, I'm not going to lock this one as well.

Both sides have said their piece.  I'll leave this open as long as it stays civil.

I still believe this is something that Jay and Dave should sort out in private, and the minute I see this thread degenerating into a bash session, it's not just getting locked, but deleted.

Barada

apu nahasapenipeth

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 09:17:42 AM »

Oooooooo! A flame war! <sits back puts feet up and grabs popcorn>  :-*

stormtripper

• <A+++ Trader>
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 11:35:34 AM »

Dave your an ego maniac, I am not going to show class towards those who have none. Like I stated get over yourself, its ego gut check time. That atst was for a buddy, yeah teh email said $20 at-st as a heading but you had it priced on this web site for $15 so thats what my friend  sent plus shipping. Then because I didnt want to let him know that his first deal was with a , I sent the other $5.
Forum Feedback Link

North Vancouver, Hollywood North....
MTMFnFBWY

dave@rebelscum.com

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Lieutenant
  • It's only worth what you are willing to pay
    • View Profile
    • Rebelscum
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 12:43:54 PM »

You're really dwelling on that $5 man.  Still haven't received an email or a PM requesting my phone number, but if you want to continue this little thing you have going on you'll have to do that. I'm not playing into your childish game, so don't expect me to continue to reply to you immature flaming posts.
Everybody Loves Applesauce.

Koda

• <A+++ Trader> Snowtroopers.ca Website
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • Welcome to Snowtroopers.ca, proudly Canadian eh!
    • View Profile
    • snowtroopers.ca
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2005, 03:46:01 PM »

Hi Guys

Since I know you both I won't delete the post unless you want me to, but try using the PM system on the board or get into a private chat ,

I never did see the original post if there was one

« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 04:06:19 PM by Koda »

etobicoke fett

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2005, 08:28:01 PM »

>:(i say fighting is the only answer :-* .....lol...just kidding....hope this gets resolved
r18_resized.jpg&quot;I AM THE GREATEST ACTION FIGURE EVER MADE BY HASBRO!!&quot;

Barada

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2005, 03:22:04 AM »

I never did see the original post if there was one

Right here Koda
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169063
  • Total Topics: 14341
  • Online Today: 67
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 63
Total: 64

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 38 queries.