Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

55 Guests, 1 User

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: r2d2 rots  (Read 1507 times)

blackthunder

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
  • Clone Pilot Lt.
    • View Profile
r2d2 rots
« on: May 03, 2005, 04:37:09 PM »

i wasn't too impressed with the r2d2 ... the one from EPII that made noises was a lot better in my opinion ... only 60% of the r2d2 was painted? ... maybe i have an anomaly? ... yes? :'(

markdelete

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
Re:r2d2 rots
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 10:06:30 PM »

piant jobs are tricky with ROTS figures its real tough finding an worthy one.
from what i seen on r2's the paint job isnt too bad but there is an electronic one like the AOTC version comming out. that one might be worth it but if it has the same sounds as AOTC, its another to skip in this line.
i just got a polis massan & the left side of the white face front is splotched with purple. he was the only one there so i grabbed him but still is a crappy paint job.
-markdelete

blink 182

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • something happend to me...I am not the jedi I was
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 11:06:08 PM »

why cant they make a nice r2-d2 like the one that came with the hollo leia....i have noticed that all the toys we want to be super poisabule are not A.K.A. ANAKIN AND OBI-WAN
Your Buddy, Blink 182

markdelete

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 12:22:12 AM »

the best R2's are the Saga Electronic one & the Electronic Dagobah one from OTC collection. the POTJ one with the wheels in the feet is good too.
-markdelete

Valfar

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 09:27:04 PM »

VOTC R2 is the best...hands down,if it had the gun metal looking dome and black eye..it would be perfect.

jjreason

• <A+ Trader>
  • Administrator
  • Sith Lord
  • "So long, Princess."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 02:17:01 AM »

why cant they make a nice r2-d2 like the one that came with the hollo leia....i have noticed that all the toys we want to be super poisabule are not A.K.A. ANAKIN AND OBI-WAN

Soon, my friend. The Evolution sets, which are due out later in the year, will contain 4 (or is it only 3?) VOTC quality Anakins, and I believe an Obi Wan set is slated as well. Clonetroopers are coming too, which looks to be a very nice set as well (will include a VOTC quality Sandtrooper no less!).

blackthunder

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper
  • Clone Pilot Lt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 04:53:31 AM »

i also tried putting the ROTS R2D2 on my ARC ship ... heh ... yeah just got it this past weekend.

anyways ... due to its 'action thingy' ... the 'leg' right under the robot makes the robot really stick out when you place it in the slot for astrometric droids on the ARC ship .... hmmm ... i wonder what alternative is better ... the sneak preview droid? ... your thoughts?

blink 182

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • something happend to me...I am not the jedi I was
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 06:46:22 PM »

Soon, my friend. The Evolution sets, which are due out later in the year, will contain 4 (or is it only 3?) VOTC quality Anakins, and I believe an Obi Wan set is slated as well. Clonetroopers are coming too, which looks to be a very nice set as well (will include a VOTC quality Sandtrooper no less!).

the only think i dont like about the ani evolution pack is that, the ani's have 2 diff saber hilts,but one blue (lighten up) saber that you have to take out and put in the other hilt
Your Buddy, Blink 182
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169089
  • Total Topics: 14342
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 55
Total: 56

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 38 queries.