Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

32 Guests, 4 Users

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Manners in Forums  (Read 3049 times)

WeedIan

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Sometimes I amaze even myself.
    • View Profile
    • Ian Elliott - Web Developer Portfolio
Re:Manners in Forums
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 06:50:37 PM »

as i posted before (but now it appers to be gone)

it is sad to see fellow troopers picking on each other and calling people names for no reson at all.  what happed to " if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all"?
if we go by that saying, we wont have problums like thats again.

Because that is not how the real world works, plus by not following the rules you have to have confrantation. Not everyone is always going to agree on the same thing, plus if you post the name of who you don't like who you think picks on you its just causing more problems.

Say Jimmy Doesn't like Johnny.. Jimmy gets flamed in posts by Johnny. Jimmy should point the posts out to a Mod not make a post that says Johnny is a jerk and he should be banned. No Jimmy should ask a mod to look at the posts and talk to Johnny to see if there is any way to get them to stop, if Jimmy just flames johnny back its not going to solve the problem it creates 2 problems.
*Check out My Site, www.Ian-Elliott.com give me some ideas for some designs i could do for fun. If you need some web design/development contact me.* Looking for Loose Figures preferabley ones with stands.

blink 182

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • something happend to me...I am not the jedi I was
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 06:55:09 PM »

that was only cause we were the only ones on line
anyways back to the topic

Thank you Blink.........How nice of you

and I totally agree with what you said before alot of times he was the one to start the fight with you I dont think you should get in trouble at all for anything we should reward him for his maturity

thank you obi-wan but we sould just STOP pointing fingers.  There was a problum and now it's gone, so lets get back on track.

and sorry about the "BO HO THREAD"
just had to get things off my big bouncing bicept's of a chest.
Your Buddy, Blink 182

LordJawas

• Global Moderator
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 07:32:48 PM »

In the years I have been surfing, I have visited number of boards, and never had any trouble, untill recently.

Long story short, there was a board that you couldn't have an opinion. So a bunch of people made another board, and was invite only. I got invite. And it was a cool board. Then someone on that baord made another board, and was also invited. Well that got some people pissed off, and the people sent out "spy's" to see who was where. And when I found out, I mention this, and was told I was "childish"...lol. I was right, I was spied on, but was still childis..lol. I told them where to go, and have not been back since...and now I found out I am banned there..LMARO.

blink 182

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 10:57:10 PM »

In the years I have been surfing, I have visited number of boards, and never had any trouble, untill recently.

Long story short, there was a board that you couldn't have an opinion. So a bunch of people made another board, and was invite only. I got invite. And it was a cool board. Then someone on that baord made another board, and was also invited. Well that got some people pissed off, and the people sent out "spy's" to see who was where. And when I found out, I mention this, and was told I was "childish"...lol. I was right, I was spied on, but was still childis..lol. I told them where to go, and have not been back since...and now I found out I am banned there..LMARO.

let me get this straight.....they SPYED on you, like sent people after you, to youre house?
Your Buddy, Blink 182

WeedIan

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2005, 11:55:47 PM »

let me get this straight.....they SPYED on you, like sent people after you, to youre house?

Are you like slow in the head, or just naturually stupid.
*Check out My Site, www.Ian-Elliott.com give me some ideas for some designs i could do for fun. If you need some web design/development contact me.* Looking for Loose Figures preferabley ones with stands.

blink 182

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2005, 12:09:49 AM »

You are in the Manners fourm, you know tha right.
Your Buddy, Blink 182

WeedIan

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »

You are in the Manners fourm, you know tha right.

Nope i thought i was on the short bus.

**text edited** because of lack of sense.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 12:15:20 AM by Lord Wader »

Lord Wader

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2005, 12:18:02 AM »

Sorry JB Jedi but your interesting thread is getting out of hand unfortunately and is now locked.

Work never ends ::)

Lord Wader
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169071
  • Total Topics: 14342
  • Online Today: 73
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 32
Total: 36

Page created in 0.243 seconds with 39 queries.