Snowtroopers.ca - Star Wars collecting news and information in Canada.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking into the forum errors

SPONSORS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2018, 06:48:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

28 Guests, 1 User

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: And the winner is...................  (Read 7418 times)

Radiation74

And the winner is...................
« on: July 26, 2005, 09:09:31 AM »

Survivors are:

Rotaxxx
The People's Collector

The Jury are: ( crossed out after they have had their question answered )

Ms_Ventress - voted
Darth_Keg - voted
JohnnyB - voted
Dagobahmaster- voted
Kevobi- voted
Barada - voted
Lord Wader- voted

and Dagobahmaster votes for ( go to the last page if you want to se the other 6 votes first ;D)

Kitch..... Kitch takes it 4-3. Congrats. The People's Collector collects 100 bucks.

G3PO has also donated 5 SW decals from his site.....

Thanks for everyone who played, I had quite a few laffs over this whole thing. I enjoyed watching and listening to everyone who participated. Thanks. :)

« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 10:57:53 AM by Radiation74 »

Radiation74

Re:Rotaxxx wins immunity.... the final two are????
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 10:42:34 AM »

So Rotaxxx and People's Collector ( God I wish he'd change his name to Kitch ) are in the final two. The winner takes home 10,000 cents... shipping is gonna be killer. Kidding, it's 100 bucks. The 7 members of the jury can choose to ask a question or make a comment at this time, and Rotaxxx and People's Collector can respond. When all jury members have asked a question then the jury members will PM me their vote. This time the vote is for the person who they want to win the 100 bucks.

If you have your mind made up and/or don't want to make a comment or ask a question, then PM me your vote for who you want to be the winner.

We will now hear from the jury.

Non- finalist/ non-jury- Please post in another thread, it'll keep the clutter down and will be easier to read through. Thanks. Also jury please post after thoughts in the other survivor thread.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 06:31:44 AM by Radiation74 »

Radiation74

Re:Final two announced, here comes the jury....
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »

after they both have answered your question, the next member of the jury can ask their question. The jury doesn't have to vote until all the questions are asked.Forget the order, it'll take to long .. just post a question.. when it is answered, another jury member can post. thanks.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 03:42:13 PM by Radiation74 »

darth_keg

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 11:30:12 AM »

I'm willing to go first.  

Rotaxxx, I can understand your decision to take Kitch to the final 2.  Against Ventress you would have lost hands down.  You and Kitch seemed more evenly matched popularity wise.  Why should I vote for you?

Kitch.  If I go with the essence of the game (outwit, outplay, outlast) then I feel that you would not be getting my vote.  You definitely outlasted me, but you didn't outplay or outwit Rotaxxx.  He competed for immunity more than you (outplayed) and even got himself back in the game (outwit) when he was an early castaway, then masterminded (in his view) the ousting of Barada and Lord Wader.  He evil master plan came to crashing end with the second last immunity, but he was still able to outlast the members of his trio to make it to the final 2.  With all that being said, why should I vote for you when you seemed to just ride the coat tails of other people.  You were able to fly under the radar, but were you a true player?

I would hope that the other members of the jury take these questions, the resulting answers and, as I can only put it, think of the game and not personal feelings when they vote.

:D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 11:30:59 AM by darth_keg »

Rotaxxx

• <A+ Trader>
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Selling my collection..contact me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 12:02:46 PM »

Well Keg U are right on alot of your points :-*  But the most significant factor is that when I got that second chance I ran with it and made the best of my good fortune, and remember I wasn't the only one with an extra kick at the can, Wader had his chance to get back in as well so don't look at it that I had favortisim here. I was just at the right place at the right time. I feel I played this game to the closest U could to the real Survivor and had to make a choice here at the end, and U ALL know if I choose Ms V I didn't stand a chance..this way the jury can reflect on the game and decide who really deserves the final prize..cha ching..the 100 smackers..and U can be assured every cent will go towards Star Wars stuff..and maybee even a donation to this great site here that I'm so privilaged to be a part of..thnks for the fun I had over these weeks it was great :-* :-*

Kitchener

• <A++Trader> Dark
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Rock Bottom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 12:35:55 PM »

MY whole plan was to ride peoples butts to the final.  Just look at me so young.  What was I thinking!?  These challanges killed me and I won immunity once but that was thanks to one of my alliances.  I've had a FEW alliances and they were great.  I let the people come to me and I went along with the voting and so on.  I made it this far.  If I lose I can understand because Rotaxx got himself back in and did everything not to go back out.  I truly think I deserve the 100$ because of the way I played this game.  I want to thank Rad and all the people for making the game possible because this was truly FUN!  Now we just got to see what the final voting outcome is.  O and you can be sure the money is going straight to Star Wars!  As I am a young collector and the income aint high it would be nice to help since school is a factor!   :D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 12:45:27 PM by The People's Collector (AKA Kitchener) »
First ever Survivor Champ!

ms_ventress

• Empire
  • Snowtrooper Commander
  • FOR I AM ZIM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 01:57:06 PM »

This is totally not a normal question but I thought it would be fun...

Lets say you guys want to take me on a date.

Whoever can come up with the most interesting date will get my vote.

(remember I have the same interests as you guys!)
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -Galadriel
I am a little short for a Stormtrooper.

Rotaxxx

• <A+ Trader>
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 04:23:24 PM »

Well Well Well ;D I Like this question...first off we would go to Planet Hollywood for some dinner..then we would take in a late night viewing of ROTS.and if you're up for it we could come back to my place and watch the Orig Trilogy on DVD..full surround of course ;D ;D  and I'd make u breakfast in the morning..hehehehehe :P

Kitchener

• <A++Trader> Dark
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Rock Bottom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2005, 04:56:12 PM »

What a question, what a question.  We would go out to a dinner and movie.  Id rent the theatre out and we would watch a PRIVATE screening of ROTS.  We'd then go out for dinner wherever floats your boat. LOL  ;) Then i'd take you home and show you my toys... :P

Barada

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2005, 05:33:22 PM »

Never in any real Survivor are ousted contestants allowed back in.  With that in mind, I spilled my plan to Rotaxxx, who obviously used it to turn my alliance against me.

Completely UNFAIR, and if a guy who was voted out fair and square wins this, then the game becomes a pathetic joke.

Kitch, you admit you did very little work.  I handed you the immunity that ended up getting me eliminated - because some people whined that I took too long to answer, even though in earlier rounds of that challenge people were allowed more than 24 hours.  You're in the final because no one considered you a threat, so everyone was too busy eliminating more deserving people.

Maybe I come across as bitter, and part of me is.  However, we have a final between someone who shouldn't be in the game, and someone who didn't earn his way there.

No vote.  ::)

Barada

Kitchener

• <A++Trader> Dark
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
  • Rock Bottom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2005, 06:09:55 PM »

Slow down Barada.  If I would have tried I would have became a threat.  Wait a minute, tried?  I did try I mean I got this far.  I choose to play the game that would get my this far.  I mean I didn't screw you over but had many chances too.  In REAL survivor there was a second place prize so it still would be o my advantage.  Well see the outcome.  :P

Rotaxxx

• <A+ Trader>
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2005, 06:37:29 PM »

Ummmm actually Barada if u have watched Survivor they did allow voted people back ::)  guess u didn't watch all of the shows..anyway yes I did use my good fortune to turn "your" aliance against U..after all that is what u did to me in the first place which got me voted out REMEMBER ::)  very strange when u said ALL the rest were considering voting me when u got 2 votes and I got 3. I think i played this the best and personal feelings shoudn't get in the way of voting for the best player here..any bitter remarks should be addressed to Rad seeing as he was the judge and what rules he made or made up during the game were his and his alone.

Johnny B.

• Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2005, 08:26:25 PM »

Okay guys...It's just a game...We're still good friends here!  Well...Congrats goes to both Rotaxxx and Kitch for being the final two...Even though Kitch didn't really do too much in terms of the challenges, this is still SURVIVOR...Remember PEARL ISLANDS and Sandra the winner?  Well she didn't do too much either and she made it to the end as the winner.  Anyways, my question might be silly, but if you had to choose, what would you be?  Jedi or Sith and how you would strive/survive to be the best of the best?  Well, I had to have some sort of STAR WARS theme in it!  Thank you gentlemen, and may the best man win!  Good luck!   :-*
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 08:26:51 PM by Johnny B. »
aka: J B Double U"...Str8 up ridin'...Fo' Sho...Representin' Markham, ON...Ya know what time it is!!!

Rotaxxx

• <A+ Trader>
  • Empire
  • Sith Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2005, 08:36:07 PM »

Well JB I guess I'd have to go the way of the Jedi..I would strive to be the best that there was, much like Anakin tried to do but by not leaning towards the dark side. Hopefully being able to surpass Yoda in age and bring balance to the force ;)

Lord Wader

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2005, 08:49:42 PM »

Whooooooooooooooo, Wader in the house ;D

I sucked at playing dirty and thats half the reason I didn't make it to the final two. I was too good at the challenges and was obviously a threat(along with my quick wit and charm :P.........say what you want, thats why I got the boot.

For the record my vote goes to The People's Collector. Sorry Rotaxx but you were voted out once, were let back in because of a poor turn out at a spur of the moment challenge.
I can live with Rad's decision but it wasn't part of the original game.

Of all the things that went down and everyone playing kitch as a chump he still made it to the final two. It doesn't matter if it was planned or not. The fact that he was able not to be voted out impresses me the most.
I hussled my ass to win challenges(which I did win)and still got the boot.

So who was the best at staying alive through it all was The People's Collector :(

That's my view and have no problem sharing it ;D

Wader
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Recent

Links

Members
  • Total Members: 2022
  • Latest: MaxRebo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 169129
  • Total Topics: 14345
  • Online Today: 35
  • Online Ever: 406
  • (March 18, 2008, 03:52:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 28
Total: 29

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 38 queries.